Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
King A-Game Darini
zazzy7
BlzvSprayTan
IflarFan
8 posters

Favorite Chaotic Characters

Poll

Who's your favorite out of the main four?

[ 7 ]
    Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_left33%Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_left19%Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_left14%Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_left33%Favorite Chaotic Characters Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 21
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Favorite Chaotic Characters Empty Favorite Chaotic Characters

Post by IflarFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Who's your favorite character from Chaotic?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Favorite Chaotic Characters Empty Re: Favorite Chaotic Characters

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Even as a Mipedian player I like Tom, simply because I started watching Chaotic at the first episode(and saw the preview for the 1st episode about 10 times before it), and so I've always been following Tom's story.

Even though its cheezy, its hard not picking Tom for me.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Personally my favorites are Lulu and Klay. Big Grin
    zazzy7
    zazzy7
    Common

Chaotic Username : zazzy7
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Post by zazzy7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm

haha I liked Peyton the most!
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

I liked crellen and the one rich kid (can't remember his name) but in the real world he was paralyzed and in the chaotic world he wasn't and I really liked that. Chaotic gave him his legs back plus he was a nice guy and offered Tom a Maxxor cause he lost his.
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 am

King A-Game Darini wrote:I liked crellen and the one rich kid (can't remember his name) but in the real world he was paralyzed and in the chaotic world he wasn't and I really liked that. Chaotic gave him his legs back plus he was a nice guy and offered Tom a Maxxor cause he lost his.
    Reggie, the rich kid, never got his legs back. Frown

He just used his real life money to make an all-terrain wheelchair and used that to get around in Perim, which is pretty BA in of itself.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Mithrandir wrote:
    King A-Game Darini wrote:I liked crellen and the one rich kid (can't remember his name) but in the real world he was paralyzed and in the chaotic world he wasn't and I really liked that. Chaotic gave him his legs back plus he was a nice guy and offered Tom a Maxxor cause he lost his.
    Reggie, the rich kid, never got his legs back. Frown

He just used his real life money to make an all-terrain wheelchair and used that to get around in Perim, which is pretty BA in of itself.
    "A young British boy named Reginald Terrington he has blond hair and blue eyes. Judging by his limo, and clothing it is guessed that he is rich. Reggie also is in a wheelchair, due to a mishap that occured sometime after losing contact with his Chaotic selfs adventures."

Got this from the wiki. I remembered him being able to walk in chaotic but this explains it, how sad. Don't know how trust worthy chaotic wiki is though...
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Haha, when I first read the Chaotic wiki, I quickly realized that it must be run by a couple of kids because half of the stuff posted is merely speculation.  They would make decent fan-fic writers though.

In the episode in which Reggie was introduced, he said at one point that his wheelchair is a result of an accident in the real world.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 am

I thought the same thing actually
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah Reggie was a cool kid, I don't remember him walking in the show though. Either way, its pretty cool.

The wiki- haha. Definitely run by speculators.
    lilsnoop
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by lilsnoop Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Kiz is a *** sometimes. I know you like Chaor and all but he almost killed your friends. Not to mention what would happen if he got the Cothica. Also you owe Maxxor one bud for saving your life. Sara proved here total b@$5ness in Trading Cards. So I'm done to Tom and Peyton. I like both but I have to go with Tom because I'm an OW player.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 pm

That reminds me: Kaz had to fight Hammerdoom in Coloseum Showdown. But he received combat and Pyroblaster training from Grook back in Train Wreck. Give him that and a Torwegg if possible (second battlegear makes up for not being able to cast Mugic), and he could have done well even without the Gigantroper.

That said, my favorite non-creature character was Peyton. His thing about being unexpected guided me into making many fun decks, and lead me to have a strong appreciation for Mipedian Mugic and abilities as an Overworld fan. He's also pretty cool with members of every tribe, which isn't exactly common with Chaotic players in the show. Plus he's funny.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Afjak∞ wrote: me into making many fun decks, and lead me to have a strong appreciation for Mipedian Mugic and abilities as an Overworld fan. He's also pretty cool with members of every tribe, which isn't exactly common with Chaotic players in the show. Plus he's funny.
    Although I can't say my favorite was Peyton, I definitely agree with this. I loved his catch-phrase expect the unexpected and applied that to chaotic as well as real life. It caused me to think of opponents decks differently than what they appeared. Some decks looked like they would do something due to the creature layout, but then boom! their archtype was something totally different once locations, BG, and attacks started rolling.
    Indeed I also would experiment with some interesting combinations, creating "hyper-archtypes" where pretty much anything and everything I could think of were squeezed into a deck (sometimes successfully) .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:56 pm