Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
ElementalDraco218
Hikeda
lazerbem
Chiodosin1
Kakashie101
9 posters

What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards?

Kakashie101
    Kakashie101
    Common

Chaotic Username : Copy Ninja
    Chaotic Coins : 46

What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards? Empty What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards?

Post by Kakashie101 Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Here are mine:

1-Tartarek Psi

2-Gronmor

3-Bladez

4-Grounding Grapple

5-Marksmans Preparation

6-Ursis

7-Garv

8-Destrutozooka(I think thats the correct spelling)

9- Jade Pillar

10-Cadence Clash

If you know who I am or have ever played against me then you know I truly love these cards lol. Now whats your favorite?
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards? Empty Re: What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards?

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:45 pm

talking about my favorite cards is always fun some I put down the reason I put the reason I have all of them on here too.

10. Flame Fright: not super well known but dang that art gets me every time, so sick

9. Refrain of Denial:(the 2 cost one) this is one of the only mugic that I know the sound of by heart still whistle it every time I play the mugic

8. Uboraan: My first warbeast and man does he look he awesome not the strongest, not the most popular but that roar in the show's intro, freaking epic.

7. Iflar: quick, powerful, stealthy, surpising, iflar can go toe to toe with a warbeast any day

6.Kaal: Dang this guy, he's the hugest underworlder I've ever seen!! His card art is totally awesome the way he's crushing several overworlders in 1 swing and fire 5 and 2 mugic
    counters is way nice. that voice too, love it

5. Katharaz: My first ultra rare, I'll always have a soft spot for the guy I like the way he bends the the stream of water and his hive ability can  score you 60 energy with the right support

4. Chaor: Its hard to explain why I like chaor maybe its the card maybe its the show but for some reason I freaking love this guy may his temper never cease

3. Before the Storm: Nothing feels better than dropping a super attack on your opponent and this one has the potential for some crazy damage (with mipedians of course) and and that mipedian on the card looks about to wreck face.

2. Tiaane: the first season of the show where fairly overworld=good, everyone else=bad but the episode with Tiaane really stuck out for me. Especially his line "where not human, where mipedian" All of a sudden chaotic became so clear these creatures don't act like us because they aren't use they have different values, different physiology they live in a different world full of different dangers and different concepts. while I'm sure the show didn't intend to really be that deep for me it was and it made the chaotic universe so much more interesting

1. Ixxik: He's the past living, jungle ruling, solo fighting, counjour screwing, maxxor smashing, mother F-ing T-rex warbeast and he'll always be #1 to me
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards? Empty Re: What's your favorite top 10 favorite chaotic cards?

Post by lazerbem Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:09 pm

10. Allmageddon isn't that good in gameplay, but holy crap, that art where it's basically a nuke. Also, I love how in the show it's pretty much just an atomic shockwave and then everyone is dead

9. Aa'une is hard to pull off, but his avatar state looks so unearthly. Also, the flavor text really invokes the "you're ***" feeling

8. Vix'ben's card art is really good, just draining Mugic out of someone

7. Pebblestorm I always found kind of funny in how pebbles did so much damage

6. Skeletal Springs just looks really cool

5. Lord Van Bloot has the best personality, so scheming and underhanded. I don't like how he was treated as a jobber for most of the time though

4. Decrescendo holds nostalgia value and the strands of energy look really pretty

3. Supercooled Rain is probably the best attack in the game, one of the reasons why M'arrillians, Overworlders, and Danians are feared

2. Nukasai is just an awesome looking card. If the game had continued, I feel his role would have been expanded. Afterall, he looks like a Danian but is a Mipedian

1. Ash Torrent has the best art ever
    Kakashie101
    Kakashie101
    Common

Post by Kakashie101 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Omg ASH TORRENT! That's the name I was looking for. Talk about OG lol. That card brings back memories
    Hikeda
    Hikeda
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hikeda
    Chaotic Coins : 33

Post by Hikeda Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 am

Haha. This made me go and find the final three physical decks that I built. Forewarning that my favourite tribe is the Underworld so my favourites tend to be oriented that way; I'll try to some neutral based on viability. I like the 10-1 order so here it goes.

10. Primal Smash - 1bp and 20dmg aaaaaaannd epic artwork -common man!

9. Tartarek PSI - I use him in Overworld, M'arrillian and multi-tribe decks include him because of pure versatility. Great stats and can really bennifit from Numin Voidland.

8. Zamool Van Bloot's Enforcer - want to dispel my burn? Sorry not going to happen. Muwahahahhahhaha

7. Koppnd High Muge of the Hearth - you'll feel the burn now! 10 extra damage on all burn mugic play. Especially if you pack a free-to-play Improvastional Melody.

6. Cannon of Casualty - wait. Do people know that I like belong in the Underworld? Cast from Kopond HM = 30dmg for 1 mugic! Unparalleled.

5. Xerium Armor - Now those who know the card know how useful this can be on so many creatures! I try to put it on creatures with an odd energy scan so that you take more damage.

.... We're on a roll now and it's all down to the underworld from here :-P

4. Lord Van Bloot (DoP) - having the ability to intimidate energy, and have epic stats AND two mugic counters is hard to find among underworlders. With the ability to pair with so many effective battlegear, it's hard to find which way you want to stick it to anyone willing to try and take him on!

3. Takinom The Shadownight - first off she not only has one but TWO epic card arts, two abilities, two elements and Swift Two! Oh and a mugic to either burn you, destroy your battlegear or tack on an extra 10dmg to make it hurt that much more!

2. So you finally took down LVB or Takinom SK. Good for you - it took everything you had but you did it. Congratulations :-) .... Now do it again! And seeing as we're at Lake Ken-I-Po, you're not going to stop SONG OF REVIVAL!

1. All Hail Chaor! The ONLY other front-line battle-ready creature with three mugic counters is Ursis, and all he can cast is generic mugic. Chaor scanned on a good day in DOP can mega-roar your sorrows away, he's got mastery over fire and I only believe his elemental prowess would have grown in fire and stone or storms and seas. He is the true ruler of the underworld and only his son will succeed him!

Hope you enjoyed the read Smile

ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 am

arctus
    heptadd
    yokkis
    jigor rex (Sadly only the promo was released)
    blügon
    ørth
    city of keinseph (i think i spelled that wrong)
    qaudore
    mommark
    nunk'worn
    Ri'oha
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:37 am

Hikeda wrote:Haha. This made me go and find the final three physical decks that I built. Forewarning that my favourite tribe is the Underworld so my favourites tend to be oriented that way; I'll try to some neutral based on viability. I like the 10-1 order so here it goes.

10. Primal Smash - 1bp and 20dmg aaaaaaannd epic artwork -common man!

9. Tartarek PSI - I use him in Overworld, M'arrillian and multi-tribe decks include him because of pure versatility. Great stats and can really bennifit from Numin Voidland.

8. Zamool Van Bloot's Enforcer - want to dispel my burn? Sorry not going to happen. Muwahahahhahhaha

7. Koppnd High Muge of the Hearth - you'll feel the burn now! 10 extra damage on all burn mugic play. Especially if you pack a free-to-play Improvastional Melody.

6. Cannon of Casualty - wait. Do people know that I like belong in the Underworld? Cast from Kopond HM = 30dmg for 1 mugic! Unparalleled.

5. Xerium Armor - Now those who know the card know how useful this can be on so many creatures! I try to put it on creatures with an odd energy scan so that you take more damage.

.... We're on a roll now and it's all down to the underworld from here :-P

4. Lord Van Bloot (DoP) - having the ability to intimidate energy, and have epic stats AND two mugic counters is hard to find among underworlders. With the ability to pair with so many effective battlegear, it's hard to find which way you want to stick it to anyone willing to try and take him on!

3. Takinom The Shadownight - first off she not only has one but TWO epic card arts, two abilities, two elements and Swift Two! Oh and a mugic to either burn you, destroy your battlegear or tack on an extra 10dmg to make it hurt that much more!

2. So you finally took down LVB or Takinom SK. Good for you - it took everything you had but you did it. Congratulations :-) .... Now do it again! And seeing as we're at Lake Ken-I-Po, you're not going to stop SONG OF REVIVAL!

1. All Hail Chaor!  The ONLY other front-line battle-ready creature with three mugic counters is Ursis, and all he can cast is generic mugic. Chaor scanned on a good day in DOP can mega-roar your sorrows away, he's got mastery over fire and I only believe his elemental prowess would have grown in fire and stone or storms and seas. He is the true ruler of the underworld and only his son will succeed him!

Hope you enjoyed the read Smile

Shocked Ursis didnt even make your top 10. I remember you had a pretty sweet physical dual ursis deck.
    Hikeda
    Hikeda
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hikeda
    Chaotic Coins : 33

Post by Hikeda Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:08 pm

You may have noticed that I mentioned a few of my other favourites throughout the post. If it were a top 20, Urisis would have made it.
    Tartarek holds more nostalgia for longevity of the game (almost an entire year of play longer than Ursis). Keekers (my now wife) used it in a really cool overworld deck with Clodor and we used to battle all the time... so thats why. Purely personal biases.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 pm

I tried to strike a balance between most used, most useful, and favorite characters. Order does matter!

OG Maxxor - One of the few Dawn of Perim cards that maintained relevance through all the sets.
    Tartarek Psi Overloader - whether Minion or Overworlder, he's a great card. 
    Intress NF - before I had waifus I had Intress
    Najarin FF - Broken in all sense of the word - another card that not only shuts down an ENTIRE meta, and easily the most essential card in any modern OW deck.
    Aa'une - Playable? Maybe if Tartarek Psi didn't' exist. Really who thought that and Najarin were balanced cards?
    Erak'tabb - My go-to chieftain. <3 (well if M'arrillians can feel love)
    Xerium Armor - Staple. Yeah
    Primal Smash - Talking about essential cards. Yeah this really shouldn't have been an ultra since it was so staple. I really felt bad for lower budget players.
    Droskin - bb pls make card rarer

There are loads of other cards that I love. I would have included non-overworld/m'arrillian cards, but these tribes are my friends Smile. So many cards with cool art, cool characters, fun combos. I just loved this game 

For anyone who noticed, yes this is a large part of my Royal Wooper build haha
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Since we're talking all cards not just creatures

1.Melody of the Meek
    2.Ikkatosh,The Aich King
    3.Najarin,ff
    4.Savel tied /paired with Ninren
    5.Ixxik
    6.Nourishing Nocturne
    7.Zamool (love and hate this guy)
    8.The mipedian General
    9.Uksum or Bladez (can't pick)
    10. Primal smash
    Kakashie101
    Kakashie101
    Common

Post by Kakashie101 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 am

OMG XERIUM ARMOR WOULD BE MY NUMBER 1!! There was a point where I had 10 and i traded 5 for a couple gintanai's lmao. I miss those days. Xerium armor was just amazing man
    Kakashie101
    Kakashie101
    Common

Post by Kakashie101 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 am

I take that back it would be my number 3 lol. Gronmor and Tartarek Psi are just so amazing to me
    KhaoticKenno
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenno
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Post by KhaoticKenno Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 am

I know some of these may not be playable, but in flavor they will always win in my book, 10-ice cloak. 9-intress original. 8-Dractyl, I just like the way he is in the show. 7-viledriver, BURN. 6 Canon of casualty, BURN. 5-Chaor TF, I just don't like him that much because he trades the three mugic in for fire 10. 4-Maxxor, He use to make number one but over time I strayed away from the OW as a whole. 3-Chaor original, He's just great, especially with that three mugic and a base of 70 energy. 2-Tiaane, now anyone can hate as much as they want, but tiaane is the man, he knows when to give up and when he does he goes out with a bang, a 25 damage bang to be exact, Van Bloot, He will always be my favorite simply because of the fact he intimidates energy, him and gothos tower are ultimate flavor and he also pairs well with an evergreen tunic. That's all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:34 pm