Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Monkey's Story

Poll

Story on the way to Kiru City

[ 0 ]
    Monkey's Story Bar_left0%Monkey's Story Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Monkey's Story Bar_left100%Monkey's Story Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Monkey's Story Empty Monkey's Story

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Table of Contents
    Chapter One - Three: Intro
    Chapter Four: Ipparu Jungle
    Chapter Five: The Surprising Pie Journey
    Chapter Six: Underworld Coliseum
    Chapter Seven: Lord van Bloot’s Evil Plan
    Chapter Eight - Fourteen: The Pits
    Chapter Fifteen: The Journey Home
    Chapter Sixteen - Eighteen: The Cothica
    Chapter Nineteen - Twenty-one: The Journey.

Last edited by Marrillian on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Monkey's Story Empty Re: Monkey's Story

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Chapter One: Intro
    The story of our friend begins a long time ago in Perim, before even Yokis had made his first pie. There in a Mepedian territory, lived a young monkey named Mania. He lived with his mother in a lush jungle. It was one of the last surviving jungles, and only a few Mepedians knew that it existed. Even fewer knew that there were Overworlders in it, for only the bravest had even dared to enter it. The horrendous sounds that came out of it sent shiver down the spines of the warbeasts themselves. No one knew that it was the young monkey and his crazy contraptions. He was always experimenting, trying to make the perfect pie. Ever since his mother made him banana-Dractyl scale pie, Mania loves pie. He wanted a pie that looked delicious, smelled delicious, tasted delicious, and most importantly… would be able to explode when thrown at creatures. He also wanted this pie to be aerodynamic, so it could smash targets at far ranges. The pies were made with all different types of flavors, using anything he could find in the jungle.\
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Chapter Two: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning
    A few years had gone by, and the young monkey got much better at throwing and making pies. He could snipe an Underworlder in Kiru City, all the way from Mipedam Oasis. (This prevented many invasions.) But the jungle had not received rain for many months, and the plants started to d i e. The Mepedians, seeing that the trees could not offer protection to whatever was in there, organized an attack party to investigate the area. Mania’s mother, knowing that their days of protection were over, planned to leave that night.\
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Chapter Three: Escape
    At dusk one of the young, rash-and-reckless Mepedians (the one who later became the conjurer who brought GTF into this world) went into the jungle and spied a monkey packing. “Overworld scum,” he muttered. “Trying to invade our territory, eh!” Little did he think that they were here for a long time and really posed no threat to Mepedians. After muttering some unprintable lizard dialect, he started running back to his camp screaming and creating a large ruckus. This got the attention of not only the Mepedians, but also a certain monkey. Mania got a special, ultimate pi, one equal to 3.14159265…never mind. Right as the army came rushing in, he threw it. It created the mushroom effect (atomic bomb), because it was a mushroom pie.\
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 am

Chapter Four: Ipparu Jungle
    After calculating the over 9000th digit of pi, oops, he had already done that…I meant after eating a banana-peach pie, they set off toward Overworld territory. They were in the middle of a parched dessert wasteland when they were suddenly surrounded by a lusher jungle than the one they had left. “Welcome to Ipparu Jungle,” his mother whispered. “Wow! So this is where the great pie-maker lives…” Mania exclaimed. (He is the one that will teach Yokis everything about pies.) “He will teach you to make the best banana-Dractyl scale pie ever. He is the one who taught me.” “Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow…” “That’s enough.” “Ok, mom. Before we go see him, I’m going to get him with my Underworld Pit Pie.”
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chapter Five: The Surprising Pie Journey
    “Hum, hum, hum ‘tis the season (fire and stone, that is) to make good pie. La la la la laaaaaa….” Yes Mania sings while baking, but what good chef doesn’t? (Well I don’t, but that can be debatable) On his way to the Pits, he neared Underworld City, and many awful sounds spewed from it. He checked his calendar, Baked Bean Fest. (My friends and I had made many jokes about what happens when Underworlders have Baked Beans Fest; let’s just say Takinom gains fire 10.) I shouldn’t have come at this time, should have checked before coming…but now since I’m here, I need to get my ingredients. Sneaking threw Underworld City, he heard the most noise coming from Underworld Coliseum. “It is the last day of the festival, so they must be having the traditional contest.” Yes, the traditional contest faces the best of the best against each other. Each year one of the contestants was usually Takinom; she always was the one who was able to eat more beans than anyone else. Chaor’s eyes always beamed with pride when she won. He had taught her everything. He had once been great, but age caught up with him even though he doesn’t admit it. He was proud, because she always gave him credit for her training.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chapter Six: Underworld Coliseum
    Mania was very curious about this contest. He had never been to an Underworld contest, let alone on the last day of Bean Fest. There were no guards anywhere; every one of them had gone to watch the contest. He climbed the side of the coliseum and peeked in at the top. There were three creatures left: Takinom (no surprise), Rothar (his third year making finals), and Lord van Bloot (wow, who would have known). The last round had ended at 20 bowls of beans; most of the contestants could only finish 15. Skithia ate 19. (It was LVB’s plan to rule the Underworld by winning Bake Bean Fest, so he made all his loyal supporters enter the contest. His force just got a whole lot smaller.) The final round is an all you can eat, so that there will only be one winner. Mania watched in amazement as Takinom and LVB gulfed down bowl after bowl of beans. Rothar was down to 5 energy, so after he ate one bowl, he KOed himself. At 20 bowls the two weren’t even slowing down. Too bad they had run out of beans. The chef was working extra hard to cook up the meanest batch of beans ever. The crowd was going wild in suspense, it was divided in half, each rooting for one of the contestants. This might be a revolution. Even Chaor joined in the chanting.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Chapter Seven: Lord van Bloot’s Evil Plan
    “The Underworld is mine,” snickered Bloot. “Not as long as I’m defending it,” replied Takinom. The chef came back with 50 bowls of beans. “Bats of a feather flock together.” “What does that mean?” Takinom retorted. “It means if you forfeit the contest, we can rule the Underworld together as king and queen.” More beans, less romance.” After saying that she gulped down 22 bowls. Bloot threw 22 bowls of beans into the air “Mega Gulp.” (This is the inverse of Mega Roar.) It was now a tie. Takinom and Bloot both had a bowl in their hands, each hoping the other would forfeit, knowing that this would be too much for them. The crowd was hushed. Bloot couldn’t take it, he was already feeling the effect of the beans. Almost at the point of forfeiting, something strange happened. Nick appeared out of nowhere and said, “This contest is spam… I’m moving this to Glacier Plains, where no one will be able to watch it, and you won’t get forum post points.” “BOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled the crowd. “You can’t move this; this isn’t even in the forums, this is Underworld City,” roared Chaor, “I’m the one in charge of this city. And I’m banning you from the forums.” Chaor turned in The Feirce. Nick noticed he wasn’t in the forums anymore. “This really is the Underworld; no wonder chat isn’t censored…FREEDOM!” With that Nick ran off yelling every word that had been censored in the forums.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Chapter Eight: The Pits-Part One-The Enchantment
    Mania had stayed long enough; he didn’t care who won anymore, knowing that he couldn’t stay much longer before dying from the fumes. He headed out of the city toward the Pits. Watching his back constantly, he was always on his guard, but he had no need to, for as was stated above, all the guards had gone to watch the contest. While walking to the spot where he would find the necessary ingredients for his pie, he noticed a cage labeled “Dangerous.” He took a peek inside; he recognized what was locked away. Mesmerized, and in a trance he grabbed the key hanging next to the cage, and unlocked it slowly. The creature walked out with a slighted swagger. “It’s good to be back.”
    To be continued…
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Chapter Nine: The Pits-Part Two-The Rescue
    “Father, is the really you?” asked the astonished Mania. “Yes son, thank you very much for rescuing me.” Mania started walking to his destination while his father followed. The Following conversation occurred during the walk. “Mania, how did you know it was me? You could have gotten killed if it was one of the more hostile prisoners.” Come on dad, how couldn’t I have known it was you? The way you curl up your tail when you think…what were you thinking about?” “Well, I was thinking about how to escape. Anyway, this brings me to my question: what are you doing here!?” “You know my…oh I completely forgot. I haven’t seen you since you became ambassador the Underworld… I guess the negotiating didn’t work. Well, while you were gone, mother baked me a banana-Dractly Scale pie, and I got obsessed to pies; I’ve been making them ever since.” “Ahhh…a real pie lover…you know that runs in the both sides of your family. Before you were born, we had a respectable bakery in the Kiru City, until Rothar destroyed it during an Underworld invasion.” “Oh, that’s a shame… Hey dad you want to here what happened to Rothar today…”
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I see I'm still up to my shenanigans :geek:
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 am

Chapter Ten: The Pits-Part Three-The Encounter
    They had reached the deepest part of The Pits. This was where the worst Underworld prisoners were kept, and the part where green toxins, which Toxic ate, boiled up from the ground. (This is what gives Toxis his bad breath…) “Perfect, we’re here dad.” The ground started to rumble… the air started to stink… “What’s going on son, I thought you said that there were no guards!” “Don’t worry dad, it’s just a geyser erupting.” “Oh (yes this is a spam comment because it is unnecessary and doesn’t need to be said: for those of you who post comments like this…)” “Ok, just let me fill this bag with some of this… some of that… and maybe some of this…” The ground started to rumble again, but this time it also was cracking open. Fumes came down from and overhead passage. “This isn’t a geyser erupting, and fumes don’t come down…they go up!”
    Just then Toxis jumped down from an overhead ledge, he jumped over to a geyser, slurped up its contents, and started gargling it. Some of it bubbled out, spilling out all over the ground. “Dad let me handle this. I got my black level battle badge (this is an Overworld equivalent to a black belt) from watching Maxxor himself. (This is like one of those get your black belt in three weeks video karate programs.) To be continued…
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chapter Eleven: The Pits-Part Four-The Escape
    “Rust Toxic!” yelled Toxis. Mania rolled out of the way as the ground before him rusted. “Vine Snare!” The vine broke through the rust and wrapped around Toxis’ heel. “Ember Swarm” Toxis was so distracted trying to break off the vine, that he didn’t notice Mania and his father circling around to his rear. “Lavalanch!” they yelled in unison. “Ahhhhhhh!” the attack hit full force, sending Toxis across the chamber and up through the wall into the next floor. He only had 5 energy left, being the reckless type he fled, knowing he would ko himself if he attacked. (Wow Underworlders are so reckless.) “Let’s get out of here dad.” “Ok son, lead the way.” They hurried back to the ground floor. “That was some mighty fine fighting son.” Thanks dad, the combo was really epic; you haven’t lost your fighting skill.” “Well I have been practicing; there’s not much else to do in a prison.” “Wait son, I almost forgot, I promised another creature that if I ever escaped I would help him also.”
    To be continued…
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chapter Twelve: The Pits-Part Five-Uproar
    “Quickly this way – It’s around this bend; the third cell to your right.” “Who goes there?” “What, there shouldn’t be any guards! This is just grand, grand, grand.” (an expression my bro used to use it was really funny when he did it.) As the guard rounded the corner, they noticed it was none other than… Rothar. “How is he still moving? He should be so bloated.” “I don’t know dad.” “Hoa hao ha ho! So we meet again Mérast.” “I didn’t know Rothar was a friend of yours dad? “Let’s just leave it at acquaintance. Ok mania?” “Sure dad.” “Ash Torrent! Power Pulse! Trampling Tackle!” “Mirthquake!” Mania yelled right as the surge of attacks towered before him. “Good thinking son…” Mérast’s mouth dropped as he noticed where his son’s quick thinking had gotten them. “Now this really is just grand, grand, grand. Underworld Coliseum…” A war had erupted while Mania had gone to rescue his father. Van Bloot had attacked Chaor directly after nick streaked through Underworld city. The Coliseum (and most of Underworld city after seeing nick) was in an uproar as each Underworlder fought for what he thought was the winning side. Mania dodged two Ember Swarms as the buzzed by him. “Son it looks like you need to work on that attack.” “Yea, I’ve been so busy making pies, that my attacks have kinda suffered. Now were doomed ‘cause I’m out of earth. It takes time to recharge.” “Good thing I still have earth. Let me show you how it’s really supposed to be done.’ “Mirthquake!”

Last edited by Marrillian on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 am

Im posting three a day monkey, if you havent noticed. Trying to make it a little suspenseful.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:10 pm

I thought once a day was more suspenseful...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 am

Well if you want me to do one a day, but i guess it doesnt matter now, cause the site is up.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Why don't we keep using this forum seeing as the main site is slow?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I havent notice that it was slow... I just like knowing if the site goes down i can have this. It would be nice if someone would start saving some important fan fics and posting them here.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I'll get on it....tomorrow, I'm kinda busy today.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Sure, when ever you want. Take your time, i have faith in blargers. also i know how painfully hard it is to save fan fics (blargers day off, teia and applesause, and a part of the new guy)
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Just pm me a list.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Umm i was hoping you would know which ones (since your the one who reads them) Big Grin
    I just took what i read
    Dont do iflar fans, if i can get her on here, then it will save us the trouble since she has all of her stories backed-up.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 pm

no problemo- I'll get to when I have the time.... most likely tomorrow.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 am

Chapter Thirteen: The Pits-Part Six-Helping Hand
    “Quickly, this way. We shouldn’t have any problems with Rothar this time. Ok almost there…” Mérast put out his arm and stopped Mania. “Quick, into this crevice,” he whispered. “The intruders were in this sector; search them out and bring them back to me – dead or alive.” Scattering was heard in all directions as the taskmaster finished his orders. Four guards rushed past the spot where Mania and Mérast were hiding. After a few moments, they quietly creeped out of the crevice. They snuck down the passage, sliding around corners and diving into open cells whenever they heard any footsteps. Mérast grabbed the keys as they slipped past the guardroom. So close to their destination – only one cell away from – time was running short as footsteps were heard in the distance. Mérast tried the first few keys, but they weren’t the right ones. He looked around, spotted a hole in the ceiling, grabbed his son, and climbed up the wall up through the hole. A deep rumble reverberated trough the passage. Mérast’s trying the keys had woken up a neighboring occupant. The guards were here now, and just in time, the creature was on a rampage, it grabbed the keys from the floor and freed itself. Back-up was needed for them to finally get the beast under control. It was restrained and dragged off to a lower part of The Pits. A few of the guards stayed behind to see if the source of the disturbance was – hoping to find the intruder. After what felt like ages to Mania, the guards moved on to continue their search elsewhere. Mérast dropped down, “Stay up there Mania. It still might not be safe.” He selected the right key, and turned it the lock slowly, as to not make any noise. “Narkus we are finally getting out.” A tall but slender creature, with the appearance of a Mepedian, zipped to the front of the cage (he must have over 100 speed). “How did you manage to escape?” “My son rescued me. I’ll tell you all about it later – over a pie.” “He must have been the intruder I overheard the guards talking about…” Well, well, well, what a happy reunion,” the task-master chuckled.
    To be continued…

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm