Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Monkey's Story

Poll

Story on the way to Kiru City

[ 0 ]
    Monkey's Story - Page 4 Bar_left0%Monkey's Story - Page 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Monkey's Story - Page 4 Bar_left100%Monkey's Story - Page 4 Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Monkey's Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey's Story

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Sorry that I haven't been working on my newest project yet Zach. I just haven't had much time to get something started. Its so much easier to type of previously written chapters. XD
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 am

Chapter Fifty-Four: A Hearty Welcome – Surprising Acquaintances?
    Iparu cleared his throat. “Everyone must follow me and stay on the trail. Since you don’t know about some of the life in the jungle, I advice you to avoid everything for now. I’ll be taking—”
    “Mérast!” Primarté ran up and embraced her husband strongly.
    “Pheef Pheew,” he whistled. “This welcoming committee is the best.” He winked at Mania. Wantire stuck out his tongue: disgusted.
    “Oh come here you two.”
    “Not me Primarté.”
    Mania dragged his friend by the ear. Primarté gave them a group hug.
    “You caused me a worry when I heard that three Overworld had been taken hostage by the rebels. As I was heading back from Kiru Cities, a friend at nomad camp you passed through came over to tell me. So I sent Iparu after you --”
    “Primarté, if you wouldn’t mind, I need to be getting these creatures to my destination. So as you finish greeting, excuse me while I do so.” He then shouted, “We can resume the journey, follow me.” He stepped into mirage and ceased to be visible.
    “Oh Mérast, I’ve missed you.” She embraced him and cried. “I left the Overworld capitol because they said there was nothing they could do. The people in charge of this wonderful land are really not as good as they appear to be.” Finally she stepped back and examined him. “They didn’t treat you too badly it looks like.”
    “It’s strange, no matter how many times I tried to escape, they never executed me… I saw another prisoner from level 5 get killed. It couldn’t have been out of respect for the Overworld, because else they wouldn’t have jailed me in the first place.”
    “Oh, Primarté, I haven’t introduced you to my dear friend Narkus. He was imprisoned as well. We were assigned to the same labor/eating/recreation shifts.”
    Narkus bowed slightly and accepted Primarté’s outstretched hand. She peered past Narkus, let go of h is and, and exclaimed, “Nocturne!”
    Mania, Mérast, Narkus, and Wantire’s jaws dropped and they stared at Primarté.
    “Is that you Primarté?”
    Mérast interrupted, “How do you know this guy?”

“When I was an ambassador, Nocturne frequented the Muge’s library. He was banned when his theories and practices conflicted with Enre’hep’s and other leading Muges’.  A month later, he barged into an important conference, walked up to Eren’hep and played a golden mugic. The guards poured in, but as they approached him, they fainted. Eren’hep tired to play a mugic, but to his dismay, he had no mugicians. Nocturne departed laughing; followed by all the mugicians that had previously belonged to the creatures present.” She turned to Nocturne. “I’m still unsure what you did to the guards.”
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 am

I like the idea of having double titles. XD I've been wanting to do this so much, and after seeing Soul Eater do it, I'll probably have it for many more chapters.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 am

Chapter Fifty-Five: Nocturne Explains Mugicians
    “Let me state something before explaining: mugicians can do more than simply play mugic. This knowledge has been forgotten because creatures lack the amount of mugicians that one would have had in previous ages. Mugicians have been dispersed over a larger amount of creatures now. In the past, mugicians were only used by a few who studied how to use them. The common creature did not have one because it was too time consuming to learn how to control them. Although hard to control at first, the mugicians had more respect for the creatures they followed and therefore were willing to do more for them, to put it simply. Now to the explanation: due to an ancient technique, I used the mugicians to overwhelm the consciousness of the guards, resulting in them fainting. Sadly, the technique requires one mugician per creature, so I didn’t walk away with as many mugicians as you had made it seem.”
    “You still had quite a few.”
    “What happens to mugicians after you use them?” Wantire asked.
    “After using up their energy, mugicians must go to a place to regain the energy the expended. Throughout the world are locations where energy currents flow more strongly. Mugicians are able to move very quickly after playing a mugic or ability, so, for the most part, they haven’t been followed to these locations. Of course, a few of these locations are in common areas, so they’ve been discovered. Typically, mugicians have the same maximum mugical energy peak. The main difference in peaks is between tribal and generic mugicians, but that is a complicated subject. The more mugical energy a mugician has the slower it becomes, and the more mugical energy they use to move around. That’s one reason why mugicians will attach themselves to creatures, so that they will be able to travel around without spending their energy. The second reason is that mugicians receive a sense of pleasure and satisfaction when expending their energy to play a mugic – which is also the easiest task they can do.”

The Temphenixs were now just a trickle. The initial cluster of creatures was already in the jungle.
    “We should join incase Iparu has some task for us,” Primarté stated.
    “I wonder where he’s taking them,” Mania inquired.
    “I do not know. It will be a surprise.”
    “I’m still hungry.”
    “I second that.” Wantire jumped in.
    “Is all you two think about food?”
    “Only when we’re hungry…”
    Wantire went off in search of food, and Mania, noticing him disappearing, ran off to catch up to him.
    “Kortan?” Wantire asked.
    “Sure, they are very flavorful this time of year.”
    Wantire pulled out a knife and peeled the touch skin off the top third of the fruit. He bit into the exposed part and chewed. After drinking the pulpy inside, he carved out the remaining fleshy skin from the inside.  Mania had already finished his.
    “How do you eat them so fast?”
    “You eat them wrong. Watch.”
    He plucked one from the bush, sliced it from the top all the way around, rotated it 90° and sliced it around again, and finally he peeled off the outer skin in quarters. “Now you can just eat it however.” He bit through the tender skin and drank the juice.
    “Less effort and faster. Good to know.”
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:33 am

Wow no comments... We'll this will not stop me.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:34 am

From now on, I think I'll put my comments in the same post as the chapter. I like this idea. 
    We'll it feels good to be back! I might pull an all nighter just working on my stuffz! Enjoy.

Chapter Fifty-Six: Settling In
    The reunited party entered after the last of the Temphenixs had passed.
    “I need to assist Iparu. I will talk with you more later.” Nocturne hurried to catch up to his people.”
    “This is an amazing place. I remember when you first showed me.” He absorbed the surroundings. “After I was taken captive, why didn’t you move here sooner?”
    “Well, I didn’t want to impose on Iparu.”
    Mérast stroked his goatee. “Haha, I bet he doesn’t mind Although, I can see that Mania can become a little rambunctious.”
    “Who? Me?”
    “Mérast, would you like to come back to our home or go see what Iparu is planning?”
    “I can settle in and check on Iparu after.”
    “Mom, Wantire and I are going to help Iparu. I heard he’s setting up a settlement by Geyser Lake. I can’t wait until I see someone take a swim and get launched.”
    Watire also grinned mischievously. Primarté gave Mania a hug and shooed him off. Mania raced Wantire while Primarté and her husband walked at a slower pace and talk. Wantire was in the lead. Suddenly he was pulled up by his left leg, took a pie to the face, and swung into a mud pit. Mania stopped running, but couldn’t stop laughing.
    “That one was actually made by Yokkis. I reset it. I saw a large animal imprint in the mud one day and investigated the area. Iparu has a map of Yokkis’ traps, although it was missing quite a few. Since he sticks to his paths, he hadn’t encountered most of them – come to think of it, that may be why.”
    “I should have been suspicious that you let me get that far ahead.”
    Mania grinned. Wantire shook off the mud. “I’m still in first place.” He rushed onward.
    “Next trap I won’t stop to check on you,” Mania shouted after him.
     Luckily for Wantire, he didn’t encounter any more, but Mania beat him anyway.
    “Your speed is amazing.” Wantire shook his head in disbelief.
    “Yours isn’t bad either.”
    “Good enough to get around,” he smirked.

Iparu was giving orders to a group. Many creatures were busy cutting down trees for the frames of buildings. Iparu made sure they cut trees sporadically so that large gaps would be in the overhead foliage. Three frames had already been constructed and the workers were waiting for the bricks to finish baking so that they could put up the walls. Iparu’s group dispersed and he came to the two friends.
    “They’re the overseers now. I’m making my job easier by creating a tiered command system. We should have 15 buildings done by tonight. The family houses will be constructed first. We’ll have a few sizes with the largest having higher priority: eight to fourteen, five to ten, and up to six. We will also have single’s housing for up to twenty.
    “Sounds good,” Mania agreed nodding.
    “So what about the soldiers?” Wantire questioned.
    “They’ll be staying either in the singles or with their families – we won’t have barracks.”
    “And their training?”
    “They can sort that out themselves, although there are no threats in here.”
    “I wonder how they’ll function without their Pool of Time.”
    “I have a feeling they’ll be getting it back – not sure if it’ll be in the state they want it…” Iparu winked. Mania grimaced. Wantire wondered, “Will it still have the same attributes as before?”
    “Can’t know until they try it.”
    “So where will the pool be placed?”
    “I’ll have them dig a hole.”
    They’re “interesting” conversation was disrupted by the screams of children.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Due to the lack of feedback, this might be going on hiatus. I will now focus on The Monkey.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I miss this Frown I wonder when I'll have some spare time. I got so much story to write up. Then I'll officially call a hiatus after part I ends hehe
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 pm

I must MUST continue this!
    Where has all my time gone Frown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content