Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards?

Juanlol
    Juanlol
    Common

Chaotic Username : Juanlol
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards? Empty Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards?

Post by Juanlol Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

I was wondering if they still sell chaotic cards in stores becuase I want to buy more. Or should I just buy them from a website,
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards? Empty Re: Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards?

Post by FinalOne1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm

just buy them from a website, you can't really find them in stores that much, they're pretty rare and i'm not telling you my secret location to buy them Troll Face 
    Juanlol
    Juanlol
    Common

Chaotic Username : Juanlol
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards? Empty Re: Is there still a store where you can walk in and buy chaotic cards?

Post by Juanlol Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay thanx
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

stop2shop.com has the best deals, you should buy out their whole inventory. Troll Face 
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 am

I've got to admit, they are the only place with decent price singles, but I've seen cheaper boxes
    Chaotic11D
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by Chaotic11D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Ok Finalone, if you want to prevent paying players from accessing a supply that would support the games well-being, be my guest. lol

Also, stop2shop has the best in general, their boxes are sealed so that's why they are more expensive. However single packs, like 24 single packs is $10.99ish. Pretty good in my opinion.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 pm

I just don't want people to take my boxes i may not get, if my bro plays or anyone else, I can get my mom to have me buy them :happy: but, I'll give a little hint, Troll Face that was the hint, you'll see see what the site is. I don't know if the cards you'll buy go toward the chaotic but my go to, *shiver* 4kids Sick 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

They go to nether. The cards were already paid for by the company that you are buying them from. So when you buy cards the money goes to the company (middleman) that is selling them to you.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 pm

that was my other guess, I actually know how business works. A Manufacturer makes a product, they either sell it themselves (which is cheaper and called "outlet") or sell it to store such as Wal-Mart etc. (this is more expensive and is called retail) all profits to the Manufacturer before the store even gets the product. when the store sells the product, the remaining profits go to the store. here is an example, lets say somehow miraculously Wizards of the Coast buys chaotic. They make packs with cards that cost $2.50 to make in a pack. They sell them for retail $3.00 a pack in outlet, Wal-Mart Buys Packs of Chaotic cards and sell them for $3.99 Per pack so Wal-Mart gets $.99 for each pack sold and WotC gets $.50 per Pack And then there's sales tax and stuff like that but that makes it pretty complicated, and i feel bad for Canada I've been there and they have a pretty big sales tax and stuff, so that's it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm