Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
monkeymania1
IflarFan
KingMaxxor4
King A-Game Darini
Terabyte
Regandpledge
10 posters

Anime List

Regandpledge
    Regandpledge
    Common

Chaotic Username : regandpledge
    Chaotic Coins : 12

Anime List Empty Anime List

Post by Regandpledge Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Here is my current list.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChaoticAnime

(Chaotic is my name on other websites, so I reused it)
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Anime List Empty Re: Anime List

Post by Terabyte Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Most of my stuff is Manga. Easier and faster to get through since it's always on my phone. http://myanimelist.net/profile/Terabyte542

Last edited by Terabyte on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 am

Yeah I still have to make mine...sucks cause I had the list on my chat in the Original fourms... I'll prob make it tonight actually.

There we go...yeah i'm missing quite a few but I probably got most of them.Also a lot of the second seasons,specials and Movies I just didn't list so if I watched the show..I most likely saw everything that went with it.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Suddenly_Pandas
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Terabyte wrote:Most of my stuff is Manga. Easier and faster to get through since it's always on my phone. http://myanimelist.net/profile/Terabyte542
    So true.

My Lists
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Marrillian
    http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Marrillian

They look shabby next to some of your's but you can also see that I rate mine pretty high (won't read/watch what I don't like).

• I also haven't included any I've dropped right off the bat (stuff I dropped, I actually took an interest in at some point, and then dropped later).
    • I've included some that I watched as a kid (not all, just ones that stuck out) but I've given them lower scores (relative to what I know watch).
    • This is not an all inclusive list, I will add more when I remember stuff
    XD

Last edited by Marrillian on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Yeah but it's not a race to the finish it's about enjoying the shows :PYou can add Manga to the list too ,king, you should make one.

http://myanimelist.net/shared.php?u1=ChaoticAnime&u2=Suddenly_Pandas

Reg's Comparison

http://myanimelist.net/shared.php?u1=Terabyte542&u2=Suddenly_Pandas#

TeraByte's  Comparison

I added a couple of your guys's "Unique to" list. You should try doing the ratings... Anything of mine with a 9 and up you guy's should add to your "Plan to watch List".
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I'm thinking of picking up on the Pokemans when the new season starts. What's the Japan release for XY?
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 am

http://myanimelist.net/shared.php?u1=IflarFan&u2=Suddenly_Pandas

Sweet list Iflar, tons to choose from. :0 can you give some scores to your favorites so I can addd to my plan to list.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 am

King A-Game Darini wrote:Yeah but it's not a race to the finish it's about enjoying the shows :PYou can add Manga to the list too ,king, you should make one.
    No it's not a race, but the more I get done, the more series I have to talk to other people about.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Ok I scored all of them. Both anime and manga.
    If you want me to give info/feedback on any of them just let me know.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 am

K sweet cause I've been kinda on the border of watching Rozen Maiden..also I just read black lagoons summary and it looks like it would be a 12 ep 1 season wonder does it have depth without being drawn out. Also :0 I didn't know Elfien Lied had a special!! Added• and seeing your score on Ergo Proxy is really reassuring. I laughed when I saw kirby got a ten :)is that nostalgia bias? Clover caught my eye,not really sure what it's all about though.. And yeah GoSick was pretty awful I'd normally say you should take it off your list but Idk you might like it.

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Yeah, Rozen Maiden is pretty good; some guys watch it but others say its too girly. Unsure Black Lagoon has two seasons plus the OVA (and omakes) so their total is actually 29. It does have more depth; I really hate the summary it doesn't describe it at all. Actually the summary for the first season is the summary for the first episode or two.
    Elfen Lied's special is really good; it describes more in depth why Lucy is the way she is. Ergo Proxy is really amazing, but at first its kinda slow, but still intriguing.
    No, Kirby is really good! It's hilarious too.
    Their summary for Clover is kinda vague, but they don't wanna give stuff away I guess. It's not really an anime, but its a short feature that summarizes the manga. It is a part of the CLAMP in Wonderland 2.
    I might take a peek at GoSick because I read the light novel. . . . the novel was really good, but when I saw the previews for the anime, I wasn't sure if it was going to be accurate or not. That's the reason why I dropped Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, I am reading the manga and its super good, but the anime did not meet the expectations that I had for it.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Ooh. I like Magi. I try to convince my brother to read Manga in general, but he refuses to and loses out on so many good things watching the Anime. I recommended Magi to him but hearing that the Anime is so bad makes me question the suggestion. Frown
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Yeah in a way I think the anime ruined the reputation of Magi because most people say it sucks but that's because they only watched the anime and not the manga.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

The only thing I can say negative about Magi is that it's such a huge story and it's hard for me to keep track of everything. I really liked it when I was catching up, but now waiting for weekly releases, I forget who's who and what side they're on and what is going on in general. It's great that there are over-arcing arcs to keep the story going with sub arcs, but I feel like there are so many super arcs in addition to the sub arcs and it's just too much for a black and white canvas. I like seeing hair color and things like that because otherwise they all look the same...And not just because they're all Asian...but mostly because they are...:oops: 
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 am

That's definitely true. Sometimes I also have a hard time telling who's on what side and what exactly is going on. Even some monsters/enemies look exactly the same.
    I also have a tough time trying to explain the plot to people who are interested. Magi needs a solid plot, not just a bunch of sub-plots in my opinion. (But a few sub-plots are ok.)
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 am

I saw Magi when I was going through Crackle back when I was watching Samurai X it caught my eye but I've never seen it.. I'll add it to my manga list.
    Elfien Lied had the best ending but I thought it already showed why she was the way she was in the show. Is Clamp like "Alice in the kingdom of hearts"? Cause if it is i'll probablly not like clover...at all. And uhh I didn't say snything before but what's with that 8 on school days! Ahaha
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Elfen Lied mostly does, but the special goes more in depth, especially why she doesn't kill Kurama.
    CLAMP in Wonderland is actually just a bunch of miniature anime specials put together of mangas that CLAMP made; it has nothing to do with Alice in Wonderland. Clover just happens to be one of these anime specials. So no it's nothing like Alice in the Country of Hearts.
    As for School Days well. . . . I really liked the ending of the anime. And I like the visual novel so. . . . I rated it 8.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:22 am

Terabyte wrote:I'm thinking of picking up on the Pokemans when the new season starts. What's the Japan release for XY?
    Ash is awful after Diamond and peral (and even before then he's not good) The genesect movie I tried watching it after D and P..I really tried but it was just so awful. I couldn't stand more the 5 minutes of the genesect movie, genesects idea sounds cool but still it was incredibly bad.

IflarFan wrote:Elfen Lied mostly does, but the special goes more in depth, especially why she doesn't kill Kurama.
    CLAMP in Wonderland is actually just a bunch of miniature anime specials put together of mangas that CLAMP made; it has nothing to do with Alice in Wonderland. Clover just happens to be one of these anime specials. So no it's nothing like Alice in the Country of Hearts.
    As for School Days well. . . . I really liked the ending of the anime. And I like the visual novel so. . . . I rated it 8.
    I figured that's what the elfien lied ova would be,I don't think would like clover..and school days was just eye cancer..and really gets f••••• up I don't see it to even close to an 8.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:41 pm

I have added my lists (check post #4).
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Updated lists. I enjoyed Ouran manga, not as amazing as the show imo though, but still good. I hope Bisco Hatori writes some more bonus chapters.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 am

Anyone read Noblesse and Tower of God?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:18 am

Are they good? Because I'm looking for something. And I've been thinking samurai x
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:46 am

In my opinion, they're good- you might like them.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 am

I'm liking tower of God so far. 
    So much color... Oh pretty... I'm not used to this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content