Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
KingMaxxor4
Malcolm9
Doublea
7 posters

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Post by Doublea Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:15 pm

NotUnderworldSpy wrote:I got one of those...I can't say I remember 100%, but I do remember Zhade Dig Site Defender. Based on my book, my guess would be Khenti and Ylinne as the other two, but Qwun Solitary Scout is easily a contender. Maybe Silv,  but I don't think they gave the Elemental Servants out in decks. I could be wrong.

Dang, really? Zhade is probably one of my favorite cards... Really wish I would have got a mipedian one instead of the overworld one. I'm pretty sure it's Silv, mine came with an Unda.
    Chaotic11
    Chaotic11
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 38

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Post by Chaotic11 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Usually youtube is your best friend... oh well, no vids of AU mip decks.

I used the mip deck for the Alliances Unraveled prerelease tourney long ago... I will say it is Khenti, Silv and i'm fairly certain Ylinne, but I remember having a Qwun, so idk which was from the packs they provided. The first 2 are certain. (I loved my Khenti, almost all maxxed, took me to the final match, studly guy)

I'm not home at the moment, but i'll look at what I have in regards to info on the AU mip starter.
    I have an extra MI mipedian starter I have no use for if you are interested in buying it real cheap. Maybe $3-4 (including shipping) and i've got an extra zhade (old or new, doesn't matter)
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:39 am

I'd only seen overworld and underworld, maybe they made more of those cause the tribes are more popular? I probably won't be buying any more cards soon, but thanks for the offer I appreciate it.
    Chaotic11
    Chaotic11
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 38

Post by Chaotic11 Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:24 pm

I'd be willing to do just a straight across trade... i'm just trying to down size honestly, haha.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 pm

That's all good, thanks for the offer though. I just don't want to hassle with it I guess haha.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 pm

i got a Danian deck from my AA Starter deck, can't 100% remember what was in the deck however.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm