Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

50 Shades of Mandiblor

Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

50 Shades of Mandiblor Empty 50 Shades of Mandiblor

Post by Oraklon Afjak Sun May 24, 2015 8:44 am

For the Mandiblor fighters, death is just an extra vacation day.

Step 1. Engage with somebody who has an Amber. Sacrifice the Amber to pull their counter to Ramahvir. Live or die, it really won't matter soon.

Step 2. After you've pulled a few counters from the fighters, get Elna killed. The more big hitters he soaks up before self-sacrificing is just gravy. You just got a free revive.

Step 3. Now that infinite Hive has been achieved, bash the enemy over the head repeatedly with water-wielding Mandiblors until they submit. The more they die, the more counters get piled onto Illexia, the more get pulled to Ramarhvir, and the Circle of Life moves on.

It's a simple concept to make for a cycle that can range from slightly irritating to murderously enraging after you've coded a guy for the thirteenth time. Before anyone even bring up "Herp derp, what if you lose your elements?": losing my elements is inconsequential when all three fighters say "LOL, see ya next turn." And if they do punch through to Illexia and/or Ramarhvir, then I've already lost.

So your enemy can choose 65 energy/water 5/untargetable, 70 energy/earth/water 5, or 70 energy/earth/15 energy debuff. Pick yer poison, mates.

Weaknesses:
    Deadwater Devastation/Supercooled Rain - Everyone and their dog seems to be using these nowadays. Can't get a Mugician in edgewise.
    Gravel Grind/Lore's Chamber of Recall - You'd think a location with Lore's name would actually help his own tribe out. As for Gravel Grind, more of you need to try it. Period. Discard banishment is just that useful.
    Pouril Forest - It's been seeing a lot of play on TCO for a reason.
    Burn decks - Surprise surprise, it is possible to just get a bad matchup in this game. I don't care how prepared you think your deck is, there's always that one army that's out to get you. I would consider a Weightless Energy Vessel, but it does nothing to block abilities, and any burn deck built with an ounce of sense isn't going to be stopped by a dumb hunk of steel.

Let me know what you think and drop any useful suggestions if you have them.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

50 Shades of Mandiblor Empty Re: 50 Shades of Mandiblor

Post by bobosmith01 Sun May 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Standard Danian, if I can be frank. But obviously, standardly good.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am