Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements

Poll

Best Deck of the Week

[ 3 ]
    Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Bar_left60%Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Bar_left40%Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Empty Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements

Post by CSpacian Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:03 pm

For the Rules of the Teambuilding Competition in general click here: Rules

Now onto the prompt!
    1. The goal this week is to create a deck based around Uncommon Elements.
    2. Each Tribe tends to have a combination of one or two Elements that they tend to use. Mipedians tend to stick to Earth/Air, Danians to Earth/Water, Underworlders to Fire/Air, and Overworlders to Fire/Water. The challenge this week is to build an ELEMENT BASED deck for that Tribe without using these Elements. Like a Mipedian Deck that uses Elemental Type Water
    3. The decks must be based around Uncommon Elements as a result they must use ELEMENTS! No Bodal's Dagger reliant decks are allowed.
    4. You can still use common Elements. If your Mipedians just happen to have Elemental Type Water and Earth it is okay.
    5. If your Creature cannot decide what Elements it uses. Like Nimmei, Expedition Explorer then you can use whatever Elements you want.
    6. There is no limits on Rarity. So a deck of six Ultra Rares while a bit cheap in my mind, is still allowed.
    7. There is no tournament tied into Army Building Competition so Counter-Teaming is useless!
    8. All decks are to be submitted here OR you can submit a link to another thread on this forum.
    9. You have one week! So up until September 26th 2015 to create a deck and submit it for it to be allowed in the competition. Its a stiff dead line, but it may be changed for future challenges! If you are late you are still welcome to add it to the thread, but it will not be capable of being voted for. People may still give you useful tips, tricks, and improvements. And it will just help to create a massive backlog of capable decks.
    10. Duplicate ideas are allowed.
    11. READ OTHER BUILDS before posting yours. If you post what looks to be an exact copy and paste of another person's deck with only one or two changes it will be looked down upon by the community.

Last edited by CSpacian on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Empty Re: Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:55 pm

alright I'm taking most obvious when you think uncommon elements you think mipdeans with water. mostly because there's literally 2 I'm not joking look it up 2 even the fiery underworld has 3x as many.
    so yeah the main element is water with a bit of earth splashed in for good measure
    the biggest problem with this deck was the the water mipedian I wanted to use otinee had a much better BW abilty that regular one at least for a water deck. I could throw a chieftain in the back but I figured nah, that's cheating, I'm using the crown of aa'une

If you'd rather look that read here's a link to TCO http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/667346

1 2 3
    4 5
    1. Epitrinne@kh'rall freshwater shard
    2. Otinee @torrent khrinth
    3. Epitrinne@kh'rall freshwater shard
    4. Otinee @ bronzeflight
    5. Raquanni @ mipedian baladeer's flute
    6. Raquanni @ crown of aa'une

Mugic
    gear glissando 1x
    harmoics of water 1x
    candence clash 2x
    song of geonova 2x

Locations
    Skeletal springs 2x
    Mount pillar reservoir, Neth'uar's foothold 2x
    mipdem tropics 2x
    storm tunnel, lingering monsoon 2x
    crystal cave 1x
    imaginary walls 1x

Attacks
    Aqua recoil 2x
    inner flood 2x
    velocitrap 2x
    burning rain 2x
    flood force 2x
    invader's tactics 2x
    geyser gush 2x
    caustic cascade 2x
    frost blight 2x
    ice disks 2x

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements Empty Re: Team-Building Competition Week 2: Uncommon Elements

Post by CSpacian Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:21 pm

1 2 3
    4 5

1. Illiar w/Levitaar
    2. Ebkeex w/Mysterious Clawblade
    3. Iparu w/Mind Prism
    4. Bidua w/Bronzeflight
    5. Illiar w/Sword of Khy'At
    6. Kalt w/Mipedian Baladeer's Flute

Mugic:
    2x Song of Resurgence
    Howl of the Wind
    Strain of the Tide
    2x Rhyme of the Reckless

Locations:
    2x Storm Tunnels
    Sands of the Unseen
    2x Raoppa Sahkk, Ocean With No Water
    2x Crystal Cave
    2x Broken Edge
    Ravanaugh Ridge

Attacks:
    0 BP:
    2x Hurlicane
    2x Velocity
    2x Vapor Wipeout
    Unbalanced Charge
    1 BP:
    2x Poison Sphere
    2x Lightning Burst
    2x Airsault
    2x Marksman Preparations
    2 BP:
    Progressive Speed
    2x Eroding Blast
    3 BP:
    2x Turbulence Funnel

A bit later than I wanted, but I lost my rough draft and had to start all over.
    A lot of the creatures here are pretty good at drawing out battles. Iparu stops a lot of Discipline checks, Illiar stops some next attack, Bidua can stop Invisibility. Levitarr and Rhyme of the Reckless is here to just massively hurt opponents who try to drag it out or speed it up.
    At the beginning of combat Ebkeex, Patchwork Minion will gain AIR again so before combat always expend AIR to get the Speed boost. He also gains Fire (from Iparu) and Earth (from Bidua).

Last edited by CSpacian on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Iparu with the indigo sash that doesn't work quite like you think. the his triggered ability overrides the gears innate ability so basically once you enter combat your speed becomes the opponents creature's without any boost from the gear so you may wanna switch that up
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Post by CSpacian Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Ah, right. Forgot about that. Its been far too long since I played around with Iparu. I like him cause he's a goofy, kind of gimmicky card, but I don't play with him too much.
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Post by CSpacian Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Um, well its been a week...so. This is going to go into the voting phase.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Chiodosin1 wrote:alright I'm taking most obvious when you think uncommon elements you think mipdeans with water. mostly because there's literally 2 I'm not joking look it up 2 even the fiery underworld has 3x as many.
    so yeah the main element is water with a bit of earth splashed in for good measure
    the biggest problem with this deck was the the water mipedian I wanted to use otinee had a much better BW abilty that regular one at least for a water deck. I could throw a chieftain in the back but I figured nah, that's cheating, I'm using the crown of aa'une
    I always enjoy the paradigm of Mipedian water decks. Interesting twist by brainwashing them.
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Post by CSpacian Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:49 am

Well, it has officially been a week and despite being tied up until I think yesterday, one deck has finally pulled ahead.
    Chiodosin1 has won the second official team-building competition by one vote.
    CSpacian has once again come in second (and last).

It was a much closer race this week though, let's hope it continues to be a crunch like this (but hopefully with more people.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 pm