Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Team-Building Competition Rules!

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Team-Building Competition Rules! Empty Team-Building Competition Rules!

Post by CSpacian Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Okay, seeing as how team-building is currently ruling the poll tied with Creature of the Week and Other has one vote I've decided to no longer ho-hum it and get this started. With Creature of the Week coming soon after.
    Anyways I decided to go ahead and lay out what the Deck-Building Competition will be like:
    Team-building:
    1) Each week a different card, combo, or idea shall be laid out and the army builders are expected to build a deck that is not only effective, but creative. As a result I'll try to keep the prompts as open ended as possible. If you have question about a prompt just message me or post a message.
    2)Illegal combos will not be tolerated, so remember to check for no double Uniques or two different Tribes with Loyal.
    3) Until we see the turn-out of the competition only ONE submission per person.
    4) First come, first complimented. If you create a deck incredibly similar to someone else's deck who already posted it. I apologize, but the other person is going to be looked better upon. Just cause you started on it sooner, doesn't mean anything. Sorry.
    5) You will have from Saturday to Saturday to submit a deck. Voting will probably be on the next few days.
    Voting:
    1) To make up for the lack of people everybody is allowed to submit a deck and everybody is allowed to vote. Voting will be simple after the one week time period. Either me or whoever else in charge will post something saying 'vote now'.
    2) To cast an official vote please include something like “VOTE: [Insert name here]” to make searching for your vote much easier.
    3) If you submit a deck it would be preferred if you vote. Not necessary.
    4) You do NOT need to submit a deck to vote.
    Prompt Deciding:
    1) For the time being I'll be creating the prompts, but if you have an idea you want to see please message me. DO NOT POST in the team-building posts. Just message me.
    2) Same if you want to discuss future projects like what I am currently leaning to. Just ask and I'll respond.
    3) Another post may be created in the future for this purpose. But for the time being I think its best not to clog the Team-Building Subforum with just this.

I PLAN ON HAVING THE COMPETITION START ON SATURDAY on which I will start a new post. So if you want a say in the prompt message me now.

These things are subject to change based on how it holds up in practice or if anybody else wants to take over and has a schedule different from mine.

Last edited by CSpacian on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Team-Building Competition Rules! Empty Re: Team-Building Competition Rules!

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:57 pm

sweetness I can't wait to see what kind of prompts we see

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 pm