Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gan'trak Brainwashed Army

Alpha Wolves
    Alpha Wolves
    newb

Chaotic Username : AlphaWolvesG
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Gan'trak Brainwashed Army Empty Gan'trak Brainwashed Army

Post by Alpha Wolves Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:13 am

Tinnoi

Phobia Mask/Tunic
    Lord Van Bloot, Servant of Aa'une

Van Bloot's Scythe
    Agrino Jaldar

Danian Carapace
    Okaxor

Muge's Tuningfork
    Uksum

Kha'rall Shard of the Staunch
    Gan'trak

Challor

AttacksBPTotal BP
    Mind Grind22
    Deceleration24
    Gravity Slam26
    Terror-Flying Tackle28
    Rancorous Projection210
    Rancorous Projection212
    Daunting Bravery113
    Daunting Bravery114
    Dry Liquid115
    Dry Liquid116
    Piercing Brilliance117
    Piercing Brilliance118
    Poison Sphere119
    Poison Sphere120
    Mindful Finish020
    Flashwarp020
    Quick Exit020
    Quick Exit020
    Shadow Strike020
    Shadow Strike020
    Velocitrap020
    Locations:
    Van Bloot's Banquet
    Van Bloot's Banquet
    Underworld City During Van Bloot's Ascent
    Underworld City During Van Bloot's Ascent
    Rao'Pa Sahkk Ihun'Kalin's Foothold
    Numin Voidland
    Numin Voidland
    Glacier Plains M'arrilian Melting Camp
    Chamber of Waves
    Chamber of Waves

Mugic:
    x2 Intimidating Melody of M'arr
    x2 Opus Opposed
    x1 Refrain of Denial
    x1 Melody of Mirage

Two of each Location Card, except for Rao'Pa Sahkk Ihun'Kalin's Foothold and Glacier Plains M'arrilian Melting Camp. Both of them have extraordinary synergy with the deck's focus, but the deck doesn't have enough sacrifice or synergy outlets to allow for a continued upkeep cost to keep flipping them over. So instead of going with 2 of 5 locations, I've decided to use one of them. It's nice to flip over one, but I won't have to freak out when I don't have enough Mugic Counters or don't want to sacrifice Battlegear on my minions. Because Gan'Trak focuses on ability damage, and none of my team uses elemental attacks, Numin Voidlands increases my energy while doing nothing but harm to my opponents. Chamber of Waves basically says "The enemy starts with 10 less energy", while Van Bloot's locations are just icing on the cake.

Any tips would be nice. Namely, how I'd be able to use Mugic without being required to use Muges Tunefork without a defender protecting him. Really, he is there for the 3 mugic counters, and saying "NO!" if someone tries increasing their stats, lol. Honestly, I really wanted to have all 5 tribes in there for attacks like Accelerated Unity and Tribal March, but deck restrictions (and not enough stat check 0 costs) ultimately made me switch to a more Fail type build. I'll probably remove Tinnoi for Bladez, considering Tinnoi only reduces once while Bladez is basically "deal an extra 10 damage with each of your pokes". I'll have to remove Melody of Mirage though. Any ideas? I really wanna make a Minion Army to make one of my favorite M'aarilians (first M'aarilian I pulled in a pack) viable.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:19 pm