Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Zamool Army

ManOfAction
    ManOfAction
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ManOfAction
    Chaotic Coins : 123

My Zamool Army Empty My Zamool Army

Post by ManOfAction Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:30 pm

---1---
    --2-3--
    -4-5-6-

Creatures and Battlegear:
    #1 - Agitos, Eloquent Motivator with Weightless Energy Vessel
    #2 - Tarin with Evergreen Tunic
    #3 - Tarin with Evergreen Tunic
    #4 - Illiar with Drilldozer, Customized Rig
    #5 - Zamool with Algal Wings of Attraction
    #6 - Illiar with Drilldozer, Customized Rig

Attacks:
    Grounding Grapple x 1 (4 BP)
    Braveglint x 2 (4 BP)
    Enlightened Tenacity x 2 (4 BP)
    Earth Pulse x 2 (2 BP)
    Streak Strike x 2 (2 BP)
    Gravel Grind x 2 (2 BP)
    Primal Smash x 1 (1 BP)
    Mineral Mayhem x 1 (1 BP)
    Evaporize x 2 (0 BP)
    Shadow Strike x 2 (0 BP)
    Velocitrap x 2 (0 BP)
    Earthshape x 1 (0 BP)

Locations:
    The Darkened Dunes x 1
    Mommark's Castle x 1
    Bodal's Arsenal x 2
    Brawlers' Burrow, Pugilist's Pit x 2
    Gloomuck Swamp x 2
    Iron Pillar x 2

Mugic:
    Song of Revival (Underworld) x 1 (2 MC)
    Canon of Casualty x 1 (1 MC)
    Song of Resurgence x 2 (1 MC)
    Vidav's Voicing x 2 (1 MC)

It's been a long time since I've done this so bear with me. The creature line-up is pretty basic, Agitos helps Zamool on my turn while also giving me a way to cast Song of Revival should Zamool be destroyed. The Tarins strengthen my Zamool and Illiars who can cast the healing mugic on Zamool or double as back-up fighters should anything happen to him and me not be able to revive him immediately. The attacks are basic earth and courage attacks. Grounding Grapple helps me search out either Bodal's Arsenal or Mommark's Castle, whichever is needed, while dealing decent damage and Gravel Grind allows me to limit my opponent's choices should they use the effects of the aforementioned locations. The other locations help by either strengthening Zamool or negating battlegear which is worthless for Zamool on my turn when he is engaged. Basicly, only my opponent suffers from the loss of battlegear in Zamool's case. Lastly, there is the Mugic, but I've already covered it during everything else. I did try this with Searing Symphony instead of Canon but it isn't as consistent since sometimes you face creatures with 1 or no elements. Also, in case you're wondering about some cards I use only 1 of, I built this using only cards I owned. I figured I'd finally make a Zamool deck since I pulled 1 with Max Energy and nothing below average. So feel free to leave feedback and suggestions. Thanks.

Last edited by ManOfAction on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit something :p)
    ijohn_chaotic
    ijohn_chaotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : ijohnchaotic
    Chaotic Coins : 15

My Zamool Army Empty Re: My Zamool Army

Post by ijohn_chaotic Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:54 pm

not bad but it isnt good to rely on 1 creature i have played plenty of people that could smash that strategy
    ManOfAction
    ManOfAction
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ManOfAction
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Post by ManOfAction Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am

That is kinda the point of a Zamool army, to rely on him. As for him being destroyed, I don't worry about it too much. He isn't that easy to take out, and I can typically revive him almost instantaneously. Besides, typically killing him requires the opponent to use up better cards, and while I'm reviving Zamool the 2 Illiars make great attackers. The deck basicly consists of 3 offensive creatures and 3 support, although in reality the 2 Tarins are decent in battle if forced because their stats and they have earth. The only 1 who is worthless in battle is Agitos, and his survival isn't required, especially once Revival has been cast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:56 am