Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

random crossovers with chaotic

ShadeDragon6694
    ShadeDragon6694
    newb

Chaotic Username : Chaotic_FanF
    Chaotic Coins : 4

random crossovers with chaotic Empty random crossovers with chaotic

Post by ShadeDragon6694 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:11 am

hello everybody,

im new here and i thought i would post a few fanfiction ideas i have had for chaotic crossovers.

so the first one would be a Naruto/Chaotic crossover where Naruto finds a summoning contract for the M'arrillians in the forest of death when he is chased in there by a mob. of course he signs the contract and now is able to summon any of the M'arrillians  Marrillian but he is called before the council of konoha. he is banished by the civilian council but later the third Hokage lets neko take him to the mist village where mei is the fifth Mizukage. Naruto would become a kiri ninja instead of a konoha ninja. this would be an alternate universe for naruto and only a slight crossover with chaotic because it only incorporates the m'arrillians Marrillian

the next idea was a Teen Titans/chaotic crossover where Beast boy would be the first person to gain the sixth tribe of creatures. there would be original creatures, battlegear, mugic, attacks, and locations to go with the new tribe. plus Beast Boy would be able to eventually turn into the creatures themselves (in Justice League vs Teen Titans it is shown that beast boy could turn into the beasts of the hell dimension, due to his adaptive dna he and the other titans made a portal to so why not let him have the ability to turn into some of the more bestial creatures from perim plus i think Beast Boy still has the ability to turn into those hell beasts) as well as maybe use their attacks and mugic

the third idea would be a harry potter/chaotic crossover where a more modern harry is raised by good dursleys and dudley is actually a wizard but both he and harry like chaotic and already  specialize in tribes.  harry being Marrillian while dudley would be Overworld once harry and dudley reach hogwarts they introduce Hermione and Draco Malfoy (who is actually a good person instead of the arrogant punk he usually is) to the game and Hermione and draco both choose tribes that go with their core traits...

Hermione i figured would be a Danian Danian player because if her bookworm status, and always making sure she helps Ron and Harry figure out things in the books and movies (plus i could see the Danians being more knowledgeable about Perim in general because they are based around insects which most live underground), and Draco being a Mipedian Mipedian  player because he is a sneaky Slytherin because he is not a pure-blood loyalist. eventually in their second year the quartet of Harry, Dudley, Hermione, and Draco eventually find Luna who is being bullied by her upperclassmen, save her and have her join their group as the underworld Underworld player because of her seer capabilities and her overactive imagination. the quintet would go through Hogwarts like normal until 4th year or so when harry is forced into the Triwizard tournament. note that in this crossover Albus Dumbledore is an evil manipulating old coot who thinks he should be the ruler of the wizarding world and i mean THE wizarding world, not just wizarding britain but every other wizarding country.

well that's all i have for now also go to my fanfiction.net profile: Shadow Tsunami Dragon Slayer and check out my stories i have three more chaotic stories on that site hope you guys enjoy the ideas...

this is ShadeDragon6694/Chaotic_FanFiction_King signing off
    SpiritLanderQueen
    SpiritLanderQueen
    Common

Chaotic Username : SpiritLander
    Chaotic Coins : 13

random crossovers with chaotic Empty Re: random crossovers with chaotic

Post by SpiritLanderQueen Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:41 pm

I'm might do a Steven universe crossover one day. Chaotic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm