Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Aa'une in a team of 3

Aa'une in a team of 3 Empty Aa'une in a team of 3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

So hi, in my town there is a little Chaotic tournament (a friendly one) and to participate I have to do an army composed of 3 creatures. I want to add Aa'une in my army and I need some suggestions. Because turning Aa'une into its ultimate form is a little difficult..
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Aa'une in a team of 3 Empty Re: Aa'une in a team of 3

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

It's more then a little dificult, it's really difficult.

well for 1 you'll need a good fluidmorph so Lam'inkal would be one of the better options with 65 e. 

try this set up and I'm just gonna say it's still gonna be a bad idea

Aa'une /baton of aa'une
    lam'inkal/mepedian fulergate
    laminkal/mipedian fulergate

You're going to want water,air and wisdom attacks

(personally i'd switch aa'une with the coarlsmith,put him in bback and give him a chime shard 
    (air giver) ) but that's just me

try attacks like essential evaporation and insanity and winter claw
    burning rain, maybe a super cold rain (just maybe) and 2 twister of the elments and 2 rage of aaune are essential, 2 marksmens preperation can work well also. wisdom is because of aa'une's outpreform all diciplines 20 but if lam'inkal has other high stats then I saw go for it

with 2 twister of the elements and marksmens prep it will give some large attack control.

if you think you'll only need 1 fluidmorph, then switch the top lam'inkal with a khrall and a chime,freshwater or magma shard.

locations like imaginary walls and the riverlands (foot hold or original) are a must.
    Mightiest_Mortal
    Mightiest_Mortal
    Common

Chaotic Username : shawzam
    Chaotic Coins : 12

Post by Mightiest_Mortal Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Wow!  Well, there's better deck builders out there than me, but I wouldn't try to use Aa'une in that format.  I've tried to use fluidmorphs alone in 3v3, but the battles can be so short that I really can't build enough counters.  To build the counters, win with Aa'une, and then flip without anything going wrong seems to be really asking a lot.

As to your question, you obviously need a fluidmorph.  Then, probably a kha'rall to defend Aa'une - that means Magma Shard.  I guess I'd try that.  Probably Lam'inkal for the 'morpher since he has the highest energy, maybe Dror'niq.  For the Kha'rall, I'd probably go with  Ikub'ra or Rol'doi.

My 2¢. 8)
    pepe805
    pepe805
    Common

Chaotic Username : pepe805v
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Post by pepe805 Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 pm

The oligarchs path would also probably be helpful.
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am

This deck idea revolves too much around luck.  You should spare the townspeople and just not use Aa'une.  I don't know how good they are but if you run into a good meta deck, it's over. Frown
    Chaotic11D
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by Chaotic11D Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Well it's been a few days and I don't know if you found the deck your using or if the tournament is already over. Aa'une 3v3, as everyone has said would be a very difficult combination, however I think it has some potential in a friendly local tournament (definitely not in a competitive regional/championship)

So if your still interested, i'd love to take a stab at a decent aa'une 3v3. I've had a thing for creative aa'une decks for a while, I built one a while ago without a fluidmorpher, boy was that an adventure haha.

Also if you want to list some other cards you have, theres several brilliant minds already on this topic who could help put together amazing strategies.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Hmm these are good suggestions, I'm gonna think about it..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm