Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meek is Bak!

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Meek is Bak! Empty Meek is Bak!

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:09 am

The title is called Meek is Bak! because it's a pseudo meek deck using Afjak.

Got this Idea when I was thinking of banning Arkanin for the 2v2 thing. Xerium with Arkanin /2 morph muges = no damage. Skoplon was talking about his pseudo Meek with Stingblade.
    Ive always loved meek and but I agree it should stay banned. So heres a similar way to use a meek strategy. This is my second attempt at this the first was Uksum.

After testing it out and talking it over with some people apprently it's fine how it is and while stoppable is still not banworthy. So I decided just to share.

Creatures

1  2  3
     4  5

1. [[Afjak]] with [[Xerium Armor]]
    2. [[Lomma, Desert Wanderer]] with [[Evergreen Tunic]]
    3. [[Asdab]] with [[Gigantroper]]
    4. [[Porthyn]] with [[Orchis Undin]]
    5. [[Lam'inkal]] with [[Heptadd's Crown]]
    6. [[Dror'niq]] with [[Muge's Tuningfork]]

Why Afjak and Xerium : He's a walking Refrain with Water, Meek Energy, and Is an Overworlder. Plus if things go bad I can sacrifice him to put a counter on Dror'niq,Porthyn or Lomma,Dw.
    Using Xerium,2 morphs and rescue = 0 damage.

Why Lomma,Dw : Besides the Obvious Defender + Water . She isn't just a sacrifice to help stall and put counter's on Dror/Lam along with being able to cast Refrain or interludes. She does that too, The plan is to still try and Win with her. Song of Desperation is meant for any battle you think you can win and if you think you can get away with it have Dror or Lam cast the refrain/Interlude and use her ability.

Why Asdab : Water,Meek,2 mc and UW for desperation. Was originally Stelgar,VM but decided Asdab with Gigantroper was better. 70 e(to 100 if needed),and heal 20 every attack. Pretty good, can also stall or be a backup for Afjak. Can Innerflood 1 of his mc as well.

Why Porthyn : Stops Burn (Danian ability,UW Mugic and OW rhymes,opposing Dror'niq's) but also helps with Lam'inkal's Crown damage. Can be replaced with second Lomma,DW but I wouldn't. can even help cast an Interlude (or both but usually just wait till Dror'niq has a spare counter to use that) gave him water cause why not. he can fight or stall I guess.

Why Lamin'kal with crown: Can be replaced by [[Nunk'worn]] . doesn't matter I just like that I can use Unsanity I guess? Has to be Nunk or Lam because they have the highest E of Fluidmorph's (60 and 55e are functionally the same for this) and I need that to use Heptadd's crown. The rest above help this issue so not super worrying.

why Dror'niq :  He's the Plan C. If all else fail, Stall for Dror'niq to MAYBE win. If he is Banned then use [[Phelphor of the Deep]] or [[Fla'gamp]] possibly [[Part'soa]] or Nunk/lam. If you use Phelphor consider Stelgar,,VM again.

Attacks
    2 [[Unsanity]]
    2 [[Burning Rain]]
    1 [[Rainspears]]
    2 [[Tidal Surge]]
    2 [[Rip Tide]]
    2 [[Flood Force]]
    2 [[Caustic Cascade]]
    2 [[Outfreeze]]
    1 [[Slime Slam]]
    2 [[Invader's Tactics]]
    2 [[Liquescent Swirl]]

(Might replace Slime slam and 1 Unsanity for [[Innerflood]] and second Rainspears)

Locations

2 [[Gorram's Briefing]]
    1 [[Everrain]]
    1 [[Doors of the Deepmines]]
    2 [[Graalorn Forest]]
    2 [[Riverlands]]
    2 [[Kiru City Tunnels]]

(Everrain and Doors are iffy. The rest are solid to give Lam'inkal with Crown a break. Or to help build counters on Dror'Niq or whoever he's replaced by) if Dror is banned use mipedian accedemy x2. Possibly use 2 mipedim mirage.

Mugic

2 [[Refrain of Denial]]
    2 [[Interlude of Interruption]]
    1 [[Song of Desperation]]
    1 [[Recurring Rescue]]

Main goal is to cast Recurring Rescue twice after every water attack you play. Targeting Asdab or Afjak. Afjak makes it so I take 0 (for a long while untill heptadds crown starts to almost kill lam'inkal)

Or just heal 20 an attack on [[asadab]] who has 70e thanks to [[Gigantroper]]

4 Negate's to makes sure my gear's not destroyed and my Rescue isn't stopped. Mess with whatever game plan they have if you want as well. Geo Flourish or something else might help instead of the second Interlude. Personal preference.

Might need to switch Afjaks placement so hes next to porthyn.

Counter's ARE : [[Garv]] , [[Hune Paltanin]] , Like 6 or so locations [[Prexxor Chasm, The blight]] for example. but most don't see a ton of play. [[Neekwin]] with a [[Ozali's wreck]] can hurt. Other than that. Not sure maybe something to remove my water? Opposing Dror'niq (banning Dror helps this deck) even if Porthyn helps stop him.

Considered for this idea :
    An Uksum deck
    a Mockadyn/Siril'lean with coralsmith deck.
    A second Lomma instead of Porthyn
    Stelgar instead of Asdab (Asdab is better when you consider Gigantroper)
    [[Ebbikka]] and [[General's Standard]] on The Fluidmorphs to make OW and My own Garv. This kinda works but not great..

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Meek is Bak! Empty Re: Meek is Bak!

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Been working on a version 3.

1   2   3
     4    5

1. [[Tartareck ,Psi Overloader]] with [[Orchis Undin]]
    2. [[Siril'lean ,The mugic Theif]] or [[Mock'adyn]] with [[Xerium Armor]]
    3. [[Tartareck, Psi Overloader]] with [[Orchis Undin]]
    4. [[Bahrakatan, The Coralsmith]] with [[Freshwater Shard]] (could have [[Amber shard]] )
    5. [[Nunk'worn]] with [[Heptadd's Crown]]
    6. [[Dror'niq]] with [[Muge's Tuning fork]] (could be original [[Mock'adyn]] )

Locations
    2 [[Shardcrafter's workshop]]
    2 [[Mipedian Dew Farm]]
    2 [[Graalorn Forest]]
    2 [[Riverlands]]
    2 [[Kiru City Tunnels]]

Biggest difference is Mipedian dew farm and the workshop. Siril'lean or Mock'adyn will be able to do half the healing letting you save energy on Nunk'worn or let dror'niq start stacking. If you don't use [[Dror'niq]] consider using [[Mipedian accademy of Melee arts]] If Imaginary walls was ubanned I'd use that too.

Attacks
    2 [[Unsanity]]
    2 [[Burning Rain]]
    1 [[Rainspears]]
    2 [[Tidal Surge]]
    2 [[Rip Tide]]
    2 [[Flood Force]]
    2 [[Caustic Cascade]]
    2 [[Outfreeze]]
    1 [[Slime Slam]]
    2 [[Invader's Tactics]]
    2 [[Liquescent Swirl]]

(Might replace Slime slam and 1 Unsanity for [[Innerflood]] and second Rainspears)
    didn't change much from version 2. Might add [[Deadwater Devestation]] if I can fit it though.

Mugic

1 [[Refrain of Denial]]
    2 [[Interlude of Interruption]]
    1 [[Recurring Rescue]]
    1 [[Psionic Serenade]]
    1 [[Nourishing Nocturne]]
    1 [[Carnivore's keening]]

Could drop the Nourishing or a Psionic for a second Keening if burn becomes a huge issue. needs further testing.

If the Xerium Strat seems to not work than consider switching Mock'adyn/ Siril'lean for asadab with Gigantroper.

Pros

1. A bit more gear protection packed in with a defender (coralsmith)
    2. Mipedian Dew farm and a bit of fun with Siril'lean (his ability is cool)
    3. Nourishing/Psionic Combo is powerful
    4. A bit more stable then the last one but not by a ton

Cons
    1. Lose a negate
    2. lose porthyn and only have keening to protect against burn
    3. Lose the [[asadab]] / [Gigantrooper]] plan B and now rely on plan C ( [[dror'niq]] more often.
    4. Adagio and Ifjann can mess us up a bit more/ strike can just take out out tartareck's and possibly beat us that way. (hence why amber shard is an option) we still have 3 denial so that's nice.

All in all I'd say they're pretty equal. Just different

I plan on re-doing version 1 (the uksum deck) and posting it here later as version 4.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Template for version 3

1 2 3
    4 5

1. [[Tartareck ,Psi Overloader]] with [[Orchis Undin]]
    2. [[Uksum]] with [[Kha'rall Freshwater Shard]]
    3. [[Tartareck ,Psi Overloader]] with [[Orchis undin]]
    4. [[Xis'torq]] with [[Challor]] or [[Sun Charriot of khen-sep]]
    5. [[Bahrakatan, The Coralsmith]] with [[Kha'rall Magma Shard]]
    6. [[Nunk'worn]] with [[Muge's Tuning Fork]]

mugic
    1 interlude of interuption
    1 psionic Serenade
    1 nourishing nocturne
    2 carnivore's keening
    1 Reoccurring Rescue

locations
    riverlands x2
    gar forest x2
    kiru tunnels x2
    workshop x2
    mipedian accedmy x2

attacks
    2 Fluid Flame
    the rest just water /water and fire attacks

Idea here is to ditch Xerium and the second morph with Heptadd's crown and just focus on 1 Rescue a turn. If imaginary walls being banned is any indication taking 10 less damage a turn is pretty powerful. Overall this deck is a big worse than the top 2 because adagio and surprising rifts can just cripple Uksum a ton. However The attacks should be mostly fire and water / should run 2 attacks that give Uksum water in case of emergency.

Burn does give a lot more trouble so that sucks but overall it should be fine. If we lose Xis'troq it's okay because all of our other creatures should give some extra energy. Were using Xis to try and counter burn a bit against Uksum. Also getting an extra 0 to 40 energy (usually at least 10-20) is pretty nice. Also we needed to give him water anyways)

Uksum will start at 85 and take 10 less an attack(well you heal it off). has Psionic and nourishing to back him up and a potential 10-40 energy boost more often than not.

I really wanted to use his normal ability and Gigantrooper but Uksum needs water so.
    My other deck used a 2 morphs,na-inna,and Unda. Was sorta Janky

pros and cons are very similar to version 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:11 am