Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m  Empty Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 am

So looking at Blzv's Vollkom and thinking back to my old decks I rembered that I had a deck that could beat it. The thing is though..I'd have to go first.It wasn't made to counter it, it was made because Masters took a long time and I didn't always have time for a long game so I made a deck where I could win super quick that was hard to counter. It had a simple on the nose name too" Meek Aerdak"

Layout

1.Larrina/gigantropher (any energy preffered 30)
    2.Tangath overworld general/xerium armor (need max energy)
    3.Larrina /Khrall husk armor(30 e)
    4.xelfe/weightless energy vessel
    5.xelfe/flute or WEV (max e on both)
    6.Aerdak/flute (Max e)

Mugic
    Melody of the meek x2
    Song of resurgance
    Harmonics of the water
    Candence clash

Attacks
    Bassically just all water ,no need for SCR or DD

Ice disks x2 the rest are up to you

Locations
    Gorrams breifing x2
    Riverlands x2
    That one forest thats gives 5 energy for doing an elemental attack etc.
    Kiru city tunnels x2
    The mipedian accademy x2

This deck might be able to be done better but hey I just threw it together a long time ago with what I had.

Idea heres simple. If you look at Vollkom his main plan lies in tonal destruction. If I go first then I get to attack first. I can play meek on a larrina and fight the gintani in the riverlands or something the burst wont effect my Meek thats already played, I get aerdak loaded up. I should be able to take down the Gin with my attacks etc. Even if he plays ice disks ill just do it next turn. But if he goes first then my plan wont work cause Tonal would take out my meek. So its 50/50.

With everyone else its likely I'll win unless they can stop my water or burn my larrinas but tangaths pretty good so who knows. Anyways its get Larinna in,play meek,get 10 counters on Aerdak and win. If they do something like Deepwater devestation,SCR,or have untargetable like with neekwin. You'll have some trouble but its still possible. If they have Zamool or azia mind scrying you'll have some trouble. Its not perfext but its doable. For azia you have harmonics for zamool..if you go first then its doable. For neekwin.. if you do meek twice its doable. Its all workaroundable but its not perfect. Miped accademy for burn anyways feel free to use the deck and tell me what you think Monkeymania1 and Ultildon loved it back in the day.

updated version of the deck is here:
    Laarina/Gigantropher
    Tartareck psi/Bi-Mower
    Zamool / Unding
    Tangath /Xerium
    Xelfe / Flute
    Aerdak /Bi-Mower

difference in mugic is I added one Nourishing Nocturne instead of harmonics. but you could always take out a clash instead. depends if the meta is more anti-elemental or more mugic stopping.

Anyways why Zamool? Well he's super annoying can get off 2 attacks pretty easily and is all around broken. Defend Xelfe,Tartareck and Aerdak with Tangath who can get off 3 water attacks. Meek is meek so it should pull off the rest of the countdown.

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m  Empty Re: Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 am

huh melody of meek is a nice touch personally I enjoy using just 3 defenders but it doesn't really matter as long as you can do 10 water attacks. but yeah aerdak is aerdak and I'm sure this deck does quite well.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m  Empty Re: Meek Aerdak. old water deck I had 6v6m

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:18 pm

That was the gist yeah, I used to do a little countdown to the bomb. It usually only took 2 battles to get it up mostly due to the fact the opposing creature couldnt handle more then like 6 attacks,while the larrinas could take 9 with resurgance and even more at riverlands,Tangath could take 4 at the lowest to take down. So it all worked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:06 am