Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Don't let this community die! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm

I was going to ask if this was one of those stories where its actually a really commonly known plot just written in an original way, until you mentioned Zach. And I really don't know any movies/stories that have a character Zach in the role.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Bury him. problem solved:D Big Grin Big Grin 
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 pm

I am wondering the purpose of the capitalized letters throughout. Some form of hidden message perhaps?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:35 am

Naturally, since we were close, I told Her everything. She has a kind heart, it's part of the reason a fell for Her. In terms of sweetness, there is no one that can compare to Her. At any rate, She decided She wanted to help Him. Foolishly I was all for it, after all I just wanted my friend to be back to His old self. I wanted to help Him anyway I could, wouldn't you?

She began spending time with Him, trying to "Save Him". I realized too late what He had done, for over a week had already passed. By that time they had bonded. Of course, everything She liked He coincidentally loved as well. I knew what He did, using me as a messenger to deliver the news of Him being "Suicidal" to Her. Talking about how hard life had been for him, using every sad story in the book. To think, He put me through that emotional pain just so She would spend time with Him. And it worked. He had totally gotten away with it, and I could do nothing. She was too kind to see through His deceit, thus He was using Her for attention. Slowly Making His move. I knew what He wanted, He didn't Love Her, he loved Women, Not HER FOR WHO SHE IS!!!

I couldn't stand it, what was I to do? If I told Her the truth I'd look like a jerk and my true feelings would be revealed. It would look like I was some jealous guy trying to claim Her, totally disregarding what "troubles" my Friend was going through.  If I did nothing, if I just sat and watched, wondering what could have been......NO! I can't do that. I must take action, I MUST DO SOMETHING!! Or that was what I told myself.  I've always been the passive type. If two people like or even love each other, wouldn't they be with each other? Wouldn't they always stay together, wouldn't they be open with each other? These thoughts circles around in my head. I refuse to make Her Like me, for that's not Love, but I just want to know how She feels about me. There are days I feel like I've been Friend zoned, and there are days I feel like we are really connecting. It makes me Wonder, is it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all?  Is it better to know, even if the answer isn't what you wanted to hear, or is it better to live life just not knowing? It's truly not an easy decision, but I wanted to know. The greatest things in life often present us with the most pain and hardship, but in the end, are they not worth the risk?

The Time had come, I had to tell Her. I had to Save Her From Him, And I had to Tell Her I cared for Her. But I needed to know how She felt about me.

I finally Mustered up the courage to do it, I didn't plan it, but I had an idea of what to do, Instincts perhaps.  This is how I did It.

To Be Continued.

The Epic Story of the Most Interesting Person in Chaotic. (Fiction or Non Fiction, You decide.)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 pm

You know, if she was spending time out of sympathy, and he just wanted her kitty, then it won't work out...

Wait, why am I giving advice, this story has already happened(if it's even non-fiction).
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I wonder if it is actually happening "real time."
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

The whole 'week gone by' thing makes me think it happened previously.. but who knows! I almost rather know this stories origin than its ending!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:28 pm

So true.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:01 pm

the story is a fictional version of a real life situation. im sure zach has encountered this before or else he wouldnt write it lol
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm

It's so Interesting looking at these comments. Some are right on the money, and some are dead wrong.

I am pleased you are enjoying my writing so much though.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 am

It was the perfect day. Everything felt right, there was a sense of peace, a sense of calm. She and I were chilling out together mostly talking, as we often did. It seemed like we just enjoyed each others company, just happy to be together. I decided now was the time to put everything on the table. It all went down like this.

I asked Her if I could ask Her a question. She said Of course, as we were quite open with each other. I first asked if She Had someone in Her life she likes, or cared for. She Said there was one person whom She cares for. I then asked Her, "How would you go about telling this person You Liked Him?" This caught Her off guard, as She was silent for a few moments. She told me, She would get to know this person, ask Him questions, see if they had anything  in common. She then asked me, "Do you have someone you like"?  I replied,"Yes." She seemed Genuinely happy for me. She began asking me questions about this person, specific details, such as what's Her name, what's She like? Ect.  At this point I was feeling pretty Nervous and wanted to bail in anyway I could. I knew I couldn't though, but she sensed my discomfort  and lessened Her questioning.  She then asked,"Can you tell me Her name?" I replied, I don't know if I can Brittany". "Aww Come on Zach".  "You don't really wanna know Her Name, do you Brittany?" "I do, but you don't have to tell me, I understand if you don't want to say?" Ok Brittany, I'll tell you, but why do you want to know?"  "I'm just curious."  I tried to change the subject at that point, but it didn't work. Perhaps She was annoyed at this point, which I can understand, but She did proceed to give me advice on what to do. It was out of the blue that I said," By The Way Brittany, I told you Her Name three times". She seemed very confused when I said this. "No you didn't, I don't remember you telling me". "Brittany, Yes I did", I said in a half laughing manor. She looked absolutely puzzled at this point.  "Wait, the only name you've said was Brittany, is Brittany Her Name?" "Yes", I replied.  "So, you like a girl named Brittany?" "Yep", I replied.  A few minutes went by until She asked Her next question. It was THE question. The question that would have me all in, the question where I would be most vulnerable. "Zach, I know this is a random question, and it's probably coincidence, but This Girl Brittany, It's not me is it?"  "Yes, it's you", I replied. And with that She Smiled.

Now I know what you're thinking, Yay end of the story happily ever after. Zach finally found happiness, good for him. *Confetti* Alas, this is not the end because I failed to mention a key part of this story. When I asked Her If she had someone in Her life She Liked, She gave me an answer and a name. His name was Zach, only it wasn't me. I was in too deep to turn back at this point, but now you can fully understand why I wanted to dodge the whole, Brittany I like you thing. My Cards were now fully on the table, my heart was in Her hand.

I said this in my last chapter, ( It makes me Wonder, is it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all?  Is it better to know, even if the answer isn't what you wanted to hear, or is it better to live life just not knowing? It's truly not an easy decision, but I wanted to know. The greatest things in life often present us with the most pain and hardship, but in the end, are they not worth the risk?)

If you already know the answer to these questions, then they are easy to answer.( Is it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all?) If you have never loved at all, the answer would be Yes. If you have loved and lost, the answer would be no.

(Is it better to know, even if the answer isn't what you wanted to hear, or is it better to live life just not knowing) If you got your answer and it was what you wanted to hear, the answer would be, Yes I'm glad I wanted to know. If the answer was not what you wanted to hear, then you would most likely rather  not  have known the answer.

(The greatest things in life often present us with the most pain and hardship, but in the end, are they not worth the risk?) If the risk paid off, the answer would be Yes. If the risk did not pay off, the answer would be no.

The reality of life is, there is no guaranteed  pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There is no guaranteed happily ever after story in every book. There is no guaranteed happiness for everyone. The reality is, someone will always have to be unhappy for others to be happy. The difference between Me and most people, I'm willing to be the one person unhappy so She can be happy.

Always Trust your heart, and no matter the odds, never give up. I didn't and I still haven't. The reason I haven't given up? Because I know something that none of you know, then again how could you know? It's my story after all.  But what do I know that you don't?  Well, let me tell you.  What I know that you don't know is...

To Be Continued.

The Epic Story of the Most Interesting Person in Chaotic. (Fiction or Non Fiction, You decide.)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Wow, this 'chapter' sets all new marks. Up to this point, I had only been following off of suspense, that one idea that Zach left unfinished kept me coming back: but boy this chapter was simply romantic! If theres one thing to catch my attention: its girls; and Zach I think you hit the nail right on the innocent boy/girl sitting down somewhere at sunset, looking down, kicking their legs as they spoke, it was as if I was able to make the setting for lack there of.

Not to mention this is the only chapter to make me laugh: the "*confetti*" part had me dying cause that is just my humor.

Got a little ranty at the end, but it was overall a killer. Grats Zach.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 am

I know She cares for me, even if She hasn't openly admitted it. How do I know? Because of what happened, and how She reacted to it. What happened?  This is what happened...

I often find in life, when things are going so smoothy that you're actually thinking about how smoothly things are going, that's usually a bad sign. Life has a funny way of throwing curve balls at you when you least expect it, and I was no exception.

It was another perfect day. The Birds were singing, the sun was shining, the air was fresh, it was just wonderful. Brittany and I had spent the majority of the day together, which seemed to be our routine.  As usual, once 6:00(P.M.) rolled around we both took off for dinner. Everything seemed normal, nothing out of the ordinary. The four of us, (My Father, Mother, Sister and Myself) were seated at the dinner table in our usual positions. The table talk was the same everyday. My Sister would complain about Her Job, and this, and that and this and that, just the normal everyday dinner talk. I silently ate my dinner(Chicken and Rice that day) just biding my time so I could reunite with Brittany.  Wow, that's odd isn't it, I remember what I had for dinner that night. I remember where everyone was seated, I even remember what everyone was wearing. Usually with me, I could have Breakfast, and an hour later you ask me what I had and I wouldn't be able to tell you. I guess it's true, you remember in great detail things that have happened when something horrible has happened. Opps, was rambling there, forgive me.  Anyway, for some reason the table conversation just stopped. There was a long pause, and that's when my Mom decided to announce something. "I've found the perfect place," she proudly announced. "We're Moving to Italy"!!! And She held up some paper work of a house in Italy for sale.

Now let's back up just a bit. My parents have been talking about Moving for as long as I can remember, I'm talking years. They could never agree on a place, so they never made any progress with the actual "Moving". It had been going on so long that it just became our Family's joke. Naturally I thought She was messing around, She even went the extra mile bringing "Paperwork" lolololololol. I was like, haha good one Mom, ok now if you'll excuse me, my 1 Hour of Family time is up. The Problem was........ is rather..... She wasn't joking.  You ever get that feeling where it feels like your stomach  has literally turned inside out in your body?  Well mine was not only doing that, it was turning, stretching, cramping, Imploding ......It felt like it was shriveling up into nothingness. I can't really explain to you what happened after that. Maybe my brain shut off, or maybe I was thinking so hard and so fast that I just overloaded everything. The only thing on my mind was Brittany, and how I was going to....tell Her.

Instead of being totally open and Honest with Her, I decided to do something idiotic.  What I did is something that I will regret for many years to come. It was unfair, it was mean, and it was exactly what I needed to do to learn how Brittany really felt about me.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, now we know something. Either this story is fictional, or Zach doesn't end up moving to Italy... we'll just have to wait to find out!!!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:Well, now we know something. Either this story is fictional, or Zach doesn't end up moving to Italy... we'll just have to wait to find out!!!
    That could explain his strange log in times?
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 am

this is starting to sound like a book i read awhile ago lol
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:38 am

I knew it was over. I know how life works, I know people say they'll keep in contact and will always be best friends forever. That's just a load of crap. I've had this happen to me way too many times to actually believe it.  The first week, you Email everyday. Second Week, Everyday except One, for whatever reason. Third Week, every other day, Fourth week twice, Fifth week, once. Eventually you'll lose contact. Don't tell me True love always prevails no matter what, because you'll just be kidding yourself.

I knew I had to tell Her, I mean She'd figure out something was up eventually. I knew this would be painful for both of us, but I wanted to make it as painless for Her as possible. I wanted to shoulder the entire pain. I decided I would  become distant with Her. I would drive a wedge  between us.  I would make Her choice Between the two Zachs(Myself and The guy Zach She liked at Her School) much easier.  I decided to show my "true colors", of course it was all an act. I wanted to lesson the blow of my leaving to the point where She wouldn't even care about me. You can't imagine how hard this was for me, you really can't.  I was  literally trying to drive Her away from me, the Girl that I care for most.  She has so many good qualities. She's Beautiful, Kind, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Compassionate, Understanding, everything anyone could ever ask for.  She is very intelligent, which of course works to my disadvantage. She also knows me too well for comfort. I could start a sentence, pause and She could finish it for me.  The last thing I wanted was to hurt Her, to make Her Cry to make Her feel bad, but of course that's exactly what happened.

After a few days of this new treatment, as time was short, I decided to tell Her the news. She always listens to me attentively, She cares about what I have to say. I had Her full undivided Attention that day. There was no, Hey Brittany How are you today? No, it's really nice to see you, I love being with you. None of that. I played it the short and cold route.

"Brittany, I have something to tell you". "What is it," She asked in a happy but cautions manner. She knew something was up. She always  knew when something was wrong. Perhaps my face, or demeanor  gave it away. I loved that about Her, She just gets me, understands me. "My uh....  I....., Brittany it looks like my Family is moving away".  I forced it out, I didn't want to but I had to. Her expression  was that of Total Dis Belief. She knew I wasn't Kidding, but it was one of those moments where nothing registered. A short Minute went by. "Where", She asked. "Italy", I replied. "I'm sorry about all of this Brittany, Thank you for everything ". "I gotta go now".  At that She began to cry, and we parted ways.

As I look back, I feel as though I handled the situation poorly. I just wanted to get it over with, and I wanted to cause Her as little pain as possible. It seems as though I did the exact opposite of what Intended to do. Again, you can't imagine how I was feeling inside. My heart was tugging at me saying, You're making a big mistake, but it was already done. I did everything I could to stay strong, I had made my concrete decision. I made my bed and now I had to lay in it. That's the path I had chosen, and that's the path I intended to follow, but what happened the next day changed everything.

To Be Continued.

Last edited by Zachary2252 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:15 am

For whatever reason, I checked my Email that day. I really don't check my email often.... or ever. All the same I checked it, and there were 3 Emails from Brittany. I won't go over exactly what they said, but she was begging me to reconsider. She had already figured out what I had done with the driving Her away. I did say She is very Smart. There was nothing I could do. I'm a stubborn person who is stuck in His ways. But She always makes that go away. It really troubles me how She can influence me so much.

I'm Zach, I'm the Lone Wolf, the guy that grew up alone. The Girls I've met before have had absolutely no impact on me, yet Brittany  has totally changed me. Maybe it's an act of God, but I just care for Her so much. Even though She makes me weak in the knees, so to speak, She also strengthens me. I can't explain this feeling, maybe it's love, I just feel so strange.

After reading Her Emails, I had to see Her. I had to make everything right. Again maybe an act of God, but we met up at our usual Spot. I confessed and Apologized. She was never mad at me, She's not the type, but She was glad to have me back, for the time being. And next, we just continued as normal. Hanging out, talking, just being together. We've done this for around a week now, which finally brings us to present time.

I apologize for rushing the story, but the most important part is now. I had an especially bad day yesterday. It started out well, but things just snowballed. Brittany knows something is up, and quite frankly, I'm tired of holding everything in. Today is the day. Today I'm going to tell Brittany how I feel, from the bottom of my heart. Today I'm going to make myself vulnerable once more, but this time, I'm going to hear what She thinks. I'm going to hear how She feels about me.

Today is a very important day, because either way, it will never be the same between us. Either I'll be shot down and well.... heart broken... or I'll learn She feels the same way about me. I'm not going to calculate any other possibilities, I'll be sure to report what happens. I don't know what to do, or how to say it, but it is time. So gentlemen, thank you for following this Story with me. Today we'll find out the conclusion, for I don't know how many chapters may be left. I guess we'll find out together. Again, I'm sorry if the last two chapters we not quite as good the one Blz liked so much, but this is where we need to be. Present time, real suspense, real emotion.  As a wise man once said, It's About To Go Down.  Wish Me luck Guys.

To Be Continued.

P.S. From the way things stand, it appears I won't be moving at all. Seems as though This Italy thing was just a phase. So I'm pretty happy about that.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 pm

They were good too! Don't worry about rushing the story, I think we all just want to know what happens now lol, AND to find out where the story is from finally is good news. Sounds like your life has been crazy lately, and I know me as well as many other people on the forum really appreciate you hanging around despite your hardships.

However, I do want to laugh at one mispelling: "She's sweat." I lol'd. (It's sweet btw)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I wonder... was I correct? REAL TIME BABY!
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Dam my Misspellings lol. Thanks for pointing that out Blv.

Also, I'm not going anywhere, you guys are a part of me, and I you. We're stuck with each other Wink.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm

So tell her that the chaotic community, or 'a group of your friends', wants the two of you to get married. At least I do..
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:49 am

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Not everything is meant to be, but don't let your heart grow heavy, for as long as you have hope and faith, who knows what tomorrow may bring. There will always be a sunny day somewhere, all you have to do if find it.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 am

Where did my comments go? I thought you guys were here to keep me going Wink
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Comments seem to only last as long as there's new content... Unless you do have more to the story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 am