Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Don't let this community die! - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by Zachas Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Then some of you must have missed the ending.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Not everything is meant to be, but don't let your heart grow heavy, for as long as you have hope and faith, who knows what tomorrow may bring. There will always be a sunny day somewhere, all you have to do if find it.

plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am

good job zach. Smile
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:36 am

Well, with every good Story there must be a Beginning, a Middle, and an Ending. I have enjoyed writing these, and I appreciate everyones  Support. You've been with me during the good times and the bad times. You've been with me during the beginning, and it's only fair you're with me during the end.

This is the Final Chapter. I have no intentions of Writing a sequel, and in all honestly I had no intention of sharing my feelings to this degree. I can tell you that these Chapters are indeed real, and this is a story of what's going on in my life. As I reflect, I feel as though this story was just what I needed to express myself. It really did help.  I hope you all have enjoyed it, but I guess you're all ready for the finale.  Here goes.

We, as always, were chilling together talking. It was a nice day, and She was quite happy to have me back. She kept Apologizing to me, She knew I was trying to push Her away, but She said She couldn't let me go.  She really opened up to me. She told me She didn't know what She'd do if I left. She even told me She had cried all that night and all the next morning. The thought of losing me was so hard on Her. I never imagined She felt that way, I didn't know She cared about me so much.  Knowing all this, I knew I had to open up to Her more than I ever had before.

"Brittany, I gotta tell you something". "I need to get this off my chest, and I'm sorry if it's sudden, but I have to tell you how I feel". She nodded and Said, "Go ahead, I'll listen". "Brittany, I don't know why I feel this way, but I care very deeply about you". "All the other Girls I've ever met have had no real effect on me, but You, You make me feel weak and Strong at the same time". "You've changed my life". " I feel so much happier when I'm with you, I don't feel any anger, or any ill feelings toward anyone". " I use to do things I shouldn't on a regular Basis, but since I've met you, I haven't done those things". "You truly have made me a better person". "I don't know what it is about you, but I just care so much for you". " I want to hold you, Protect you, make sure you're always happy, and always safe". " You mean the world to me". I realize we haven't know each other that long, and I've never had anyone else in my life". "I don't entirely Understand this feeling, but my heart tells me it's Love". "I'm sorry if this is all sudden, but I just needed to tell you how I truly feel".  She listened to everything I said, not interrupting once, or even showing the slightest emotion that I could tell. "Ok Zach, I have a few things to say, it's your choice if you choose to listen".  At this point I was scared. I felt building dread in the pit of my stomach. I was preparing for the worst, I was waiting for Her to say, "Zach, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way". I figure I turned a bit pale, and It felt like I couldn't move. I felt like I was paralyzed. All I could do was take a deep breath, and then she Spoke.  "Zach, I didn't realize how much I cared for you until I thought I was about to lose you". " I also can't explain my feelings, but I can tell you I care about you, a lot". " This feeling I feel in my heart, I can't explain it, but I think I love You".  I can't really tell you how I felt when She said that.  I just sat there with my mouth slightly open. I then began to get a strange feeling.  Do you know the feeling you get when you've had a delicious home cooked meal, or a steaming cup of hot chocolate? It's the feeling where your stomach feels all warm, and you feel so comfortable. You feel like everything is good.  I had that same feeling, but it was in my heart. I then began to cry. I had never experienced anything like this. This feeling, it's so overwhelming, but it's such a happy feeling. It's the most comforting feeling I have ever felt. Imagine, you have just had a wonderful night sleep.You wake up  well rested and just happy. You  just lie in the bed, staring at the ceiling. The temperature is perfect, it's so peaceful, the light is shining, but not too brightly, and a cool breeze is blowing. The air is clean and fresh, like mountain air.  The feeling I had, was like all of these, but even better. It's like there is a cloak covering you, protecting you. It's an unreal feeling. To know the person  you love, loves you back is undoubtedly the best feeling there is. If you've never felt this feeling, then please don't argue with me. When you feel it for the first time, you'll know.  As to what happened the rest of the day was kinda sketchy. I think we were both in a daze. We both felt the same way.  We both know we love each other, but we also don't know what love is, since we've never felt it before.

Now this bring us to the final part of the story. (Today)

In a way, I felt guilty. I knew there was someone at Her School She cared for, someone She had known for a longer time than I, but She was going to pick me. I decided to say the  last thing I ever wanted to say to Her, but I knew it was the right thing to do.

"Brittany, Remember when I  first told you I  liked you"?  "Yes." She replied. "I have a question for you".  "You can ask me anything Zach". She always said that. She always answered my questions. She always cared about what I had to say. "Remember when I asked you if there was someone you liked, and you told me it was Zach at your school"? "Yeah," She replied. She had told me quite a few stories about him, and he seemed like a very nice guy. Someone She cared for and looked up to. " Brittany, My feeling for you haven't changed, but if you like this guy or even love him, I think you should be with Him". "I like Him, but I don't know if he likes me back, besides I don't think it would work". "Well, your happiness is my main concern Madame(I always called Her madame) ". She then mention something about someone I had no knowledge of. She told me about the first person She had ever loved. A boy Her age, but their parents wouldn't let them be together. After two years and seeing Him recently, She confessed She still had feeling for Him, and She hoped She would out grow them. "Brittany, I have to tell you something, that I don't want to say, please don't get upset with me".  "Zach, I'd never get upset with you". "We're both young, and we haven't known each other long enough to be saying we love each other". " My main concern is your happiness, and if this boy is the one, then I want you to pursue Him". "My feeling for you won't change, but you can't love me, at least not until we've gotten to know each other better". "You need to sort your feeling out, follow your heart, I don't want you to have any regrets". Surprisingly, She agreed with me, and we both felt the same way. We care for each other, but it's just too soon, and too many lose ends to be able to say we love each other without having to think about it. "Brittany, I'll always be here for you, and you'll always be my best friend". "There's no need to rush anything, and you need to know if He's the right on for you". "No matter what, I'll always be here for you". " Zach, you're my Best friend, at least for now". "At least for now, I asked. "Yeah, In time, maybe more". With that She smiled.  I then half serious half joking said,"Alright Fine, I love you". She Replied, "I love you too".  I then closed my eyes and Smiled.

The End

Last edited by Zachary2252 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:06 am

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them as best I can.

Also feel free to comment on the story. Also, if you do decide to comment, please say something meaningful instead of, good story Zach, or Nice job ect. That Story is a page from my heart, and I think it deserves the proper respect.

I won't rule out the possibility of other writings, or even a follow up, but I mean, who would have thought I of all people would be writing a Love Story. Haha, I guess I have changed huh.

Last edited by Zachary2252 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 pm

I feel that you did the right thing. You do really love her. And the best way to show love is to let the other person have freedom. I've heard enough personal stories to know that love works best like that.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:Lets get together and talk about our 'feelings'. Some real sappy stuff. I figure it works for the soaps, why not us?
    I'd like to give a shout out to this guy, afterall this reply of his is what brought us this beautiful story of Zach's. Trollol

I can't complain Zach, if it wasn't something right outta the movies, I'da get someone to make a movie of it! You did the hardest thing ever, and that is giving the option for someone to go. I can't even begin to try to estimate how strong you have to feel for someone to want them to go on their way, having known that you guys have such a great relationship already.

How'd you guys meet, anyway?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:02 pm

I can't complain Zach, if it wasn't something right outta the movies, I'da get someone to make a movie of it!
    Pfft right out of the movies. Real life buddy.

Anyway, we met on Lotro of all places lol.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:28 pm

I know it's real life, but it's so complex and theatrical(like in a mellow way) it seems as though it is out of a movie.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 am

I guess it's just that good.

Anyway, I told you guys my story, I wanna hear some one tell Me/Us one.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 am

My life is so boring everyone I know says so....
    Typical day: breakfast if I woke up before 10. Class. Nap till lunch. Next class. Dinner. Homework. Skype. Bed. Scatterer more homework during "nap" time.

Anyway today I painted a mug. I'll send pics when it's done. So far Natsu and Grey are on it.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Lel

Maybe I'll post a story, but I have to think of something suspenseful first.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Hmm, if it's good I may share some more of my stories. Maybe even a war story.
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 pm

I just realized that there are more girl characters in my LOTRO kinship than there are guys... but everyone is nice to me so I don't care. Big Grin

Nothing like the demographics at Chaotic. I think there were like 3-4 girls towards the end.

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Mmax, WolfNinja, Bdog(Wink Wink, pretty sure was Kakashie) And IflarFan.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Supercel^
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

I sit on my bed, alone. No one exists in the dorm except us. The outside world is miles away as I gaze at her, salivating, drooling. My body craves for her. My body wants her. Nothing can satiate my hunger but her. I reach for her, pulling her out of her comfort zone and over to my side. I rub my hands over her, carefully maneuvering my fingers to find the greatest grip available. She struggles at first, but after a moment she gives way. I've successfully cracked her shell. All that remains is to pull away the useless covering and go at it. I drop my head and close my eyes focusing only on the task at hand. My mouth fills with a salty taste as I roll my tongue across her body, feeling every curve and contour of her spectacular figure. I start with a gentle nibble and progress slowly until I bite down on the meaty flesh between my teeth. She doesn't make a sound. She's taking it greatly. It's time. This is what my nuts are for. Intense pleasure spreads through me as I near the end.
    The door squeaks. I open my eyes and look up. My roommate has walked in, unannounced. How much does he know? What did he see? There's no evidence but the taste that lingers in my tongue. I swallow slowly and avoid his eyes as I reach my hand out into the bowl of pistachios beside me. I grab another and begin the sensational journey over again, this time more discreetly than before, now aware of those who may be watching.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:31 pm

LOL
    Although I was suspicious you were talking about a good must of the time.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:29 pm

LOL tera. i was thinking how inappropriate that story was half way through then i realised the ending.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:29 pm

and how did my profile pic changed? O.o
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:19 am

There are hackers plok. There are hackers.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 pm

I suspect Zach
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Do you think I should publish my Pistachio story? I think it could potentially outsell 50 Shades.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:49 pm

People would get half way through the book and then sell it...
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 pm

That would be unfortunate. They would miss the twist at the end.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm

lol tera. and where is this zach everyone is talking about? i will hunt him down! >Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 pm