Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series Empty Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:42 pm

The Feature:
    We'll be looking at some pretty ridiculous combinations (not necessarily unique) and making them into masters builds. Each deck will feature a key figure of the tribe (although that figure's role is not necessarily central).

The Goal:
    For every tribe to have decks with an attack deck based on each element. (Marrillian may use minions)

The Challenge:
    Finally, I'll see if I can perhaps compress each deck to 3on3masters.
    Or a 3on3masters Expansion (this option is more realistic XD).

The Team:
    Who is able to complete this!?!
    Marrillian (KingMaxor4)
    malcolm9

Underworld UnderWorld Builds:
    Fire Element  / Dread (3on3)
    Air Element 
    Earth Element  / Lord van Bloot - Enforcement Team(3on3)
    Water Element 

Overworld OverWorld Builds:
    Fire Element 
    Air Element 
    Earth Element 
    Water Element 

Danian Danian Builds:
    Fire Element 
    Air Element 
    Earth Element 
    Water Element 

Mipedian Mipedian Builds:
    Fire Element 
    Air Element  Mipedian Hunting Expedition: Group A
    Earth Element 
    Water Element 

Marrillian Marrillian Builds:
    Fire Element 
    Air Element 
    Earth Element 
    Water Element 

If you have made a deck that meets these guidelines, don't be afraid to ask about joining the team or adding it to this collection. I may make some changes, but you'll get credit! So add it before we do Wink

Have a deck combo or suggestion? Just post.
    teketria
    teketria
    newb

Chaotic Username : teketria
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series Empty Re: Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series

Post by teketria Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:10 pm

so for mipedian earth build i have multiple cards that fit and possibly help with it.  my main questions is does each have to have earth naturally or can i give a battle gear that helps assist with giving an element.  i ask because i have a few deck ideas.  i was wondering because my mipedian 3v3 deck irl uses mostly wind and earth cards in the attack deck as opposed to just earth cards (mainly because the attacks just work together).  thanks for any response.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series Empty Re: Tribal Elemental Expansion Build Series

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:02 am

Talk about necro! I had forgotten about this project.

I don't see any problem with creatures gaining the specific element.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I have absolutely no idea how to do this efficently, but frankly, the only consistently good Water Underworlders are Van Bloot, SOA, and Nauthilax, AS. I can't think of many good combos Mugic wise, so the classic Canon of Casualty, Dischord of Disarming (as defensive) and Song of Revival could work? It seems unreliable other than just to have a standard deck-can anyone think of any good combos?
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:02 pm

To be fair Chiodosin1 made a Water-based Mipedian Deck for one of our Chaotic Army Building Challenges and he did it pretty much with just Otinee and Battlegear.
    And Van Bloot, SOA may be the only good Water Underworlder, but he's one of the best Underworlders period.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 pm

bobosmith01 wrote:I have absolutely no idea how to do this efficently, but frankly, the only consistently good Water Underworlders are Van Bloot, SOA, and Nauthilax, AS. I can't think of many good combos Mugic wise, so the classic Canon of Casualty, Dischord of Disarming (as defensive) and Song of Revival could work? It seems unreliable other than just to have a standard deck-can anyone think of any good combos?
    No problem with standard decks.  

CSpacian wrote:To be fair Chiodosin1 made a Water-based Mipedian Deck for one of our Chaotic Army Building Challenges and he did it pretty much with just Otinee and Battlegear.
    He's welcome to add it if he wants. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 am