Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

what if danians could infect players

chaorcrew
    chaorcrew
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : chaorcrew
    Chaotic Coins : 54

what if danians could infect players Empty what if danians could infect players

Post by chaorcrew Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Do you think it's impossible because their not from perim or do you think this would make a great episode
    hughjk
    hughjk
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Windonka
    Chaotic Coins : 66

what if danians could infect players Empty Re: what if danians could infect players

Post by hughjk Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Well there is that episode were Sarah puts on the Mandiblor Crown and becomes part of the Hive, so my guess is that yes, it is possible.
    I know that that isn't the same thing as what happened to Sarah, but it shows that Perim effects and conditions can be applied to humans.

edit: In at least some cases.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

what if danians could infect players Empty Re: what if danians could infect players

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:17 am

I'd say yes but to an extent. A few examples would be like Hughjk said
    1. The Danian Mandiblor crown effecting Sarah.

A few of my own examples would be
    2. If you die in Perim, it stays that way. Though your earth self doesnt get effected.
    3.Season 2 Episode 9 Litteraly the episode after Sarah was a mandiblor. Peyton gets turned really Old by a locations effect.
    4.When Tom and Kaz are looking for maxxor in the gloomuck swamp when the leave kaz says "We leave but the muck stays" so you cant take things besides scans out of perim,but when Kaz ports around with dractyl scales for hearing he can hold them while porting around Perim.
    5. Opto used his Hypno gaze attack on Clay and crystella. I believe theres an episode where A marrilian effects a player aswell.
    6.When Kaz was in Fear Valley the location had an effect on him causing him to see things scarier then they were.
    7. And finnaly when Tom and Kaz go to save Reggie! Maxxor plays a Song of Resurgance on Kaz.. really driving it home that players could potentially get infected however the second they port to Chaotic the effects will go away. The Danian infection might get a little harder since your mind would get infected as well and So like with Opto's hypnotizing and the mandiblor crown The player would need help and motivation to get them to port back to chaotic.
    Ashbringer367
    Ashbringer367
    Common

Chaotic Username : Ashbringer36
    Chaotic Coins : 39

Post by Ashbringer367 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

I'd just like to add something, in the episode where the four human cast were hunting scans of the Elemental Servants the danians mentioned how they were "experimenting with using parasites on humans." Which perhaps suggests they don't technically know how to effect humans but not that it's impossible.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:02 pm

I'd love a fanfic where this happened

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 am