Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card?

Maxxell
    Maxxell
    Common

Chaotic Username : Maxxell
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card? Empty Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card?

Post by Maxxell Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:34 pm

I was skeptical upon buying it because I thought it could very likely be a fake card, but nope, it's real! Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/i6KFd

All of the online sources I found that referenced this card said it was never printed. That's obviously not the case, and I've never seen one sell online before. Was it a tournament reward? Employee gift? I have no idea. I'm hoping someone here could tell me where it's from and how high or low the population is.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card? Empty Re: Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card?

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:49 pm

bodal's element converter originally WAS an online only card but it got printed as a promo lateish in chaotics run I personally own one myself. I believe the intention was to print all the online only cards eventually but only this and flurry of fists were done as far as I know before it went away. the card seems totally legit to me, that gold foil and printed code aren't easy to replicate so I'm very confident that's a real one.
    Maxxell
    Maxxell
    Common

Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card? Empty Re: Hello, I recently bought a Bodal's Element Converter. Does anybody have information on this card?

Post by Maxxell Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 pm

I do also own a copy of Flurry of Fists. What I noticed is that, for online scans, both of these cards have a gold colored OP symbol for the set symbol, where other promotional cards like the MACA attack are the regular black or other colors. Is there some kind of correlation between gold OP set symbol and physical cards? I believe Ulmar Wavescrambler also has the gold OP symbol.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 pm

chaotics a bit inconstant with promos some get gold foiled some don't some have a set symbol some have the OP symbol I'm not sure what they had planned for the future and with so few cards made its hard to say.
    Maxxell
    Maxxell
    Common

Post by Maxxell Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am

Makes sense, the promos were all over the place. I have a few Indigo Arc and it's regular foil even though it seems to come from the same promo set. Do you know anything about the population of the card?
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 am

you mean how many they made? not a clue.
    Maxxell
    Maxxell
    Common

Post by Maxxell Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm

That's too bad. Thanks for the other info though, I never really understood how they could just print two of the promos. Would have thought they do them all together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 am