Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What anime are you watching right now?

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

What anime are you watching right now?  Empty What anime are you watching right now?

Post by Doublea Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:48 pm

I just finished Baby Steps, which is an amazing tennis anime. It is very realistic and makes sense. It's has a bit of romance in it and just a feel good theme. I highly recommend it, even if you don't like sports. It's luckily getting a season 2 as well! There is also manga for it, which has about 200 chapters I think if you are more interested in that.

I also just found out that Sword Art Online II had been out for awhile, so I'm now watching that. I've really enjoyed SAO, it can be a bit slow, but it has an epic main character. It's pretty popular too. It has some sweet sword using in the first season and it's a fun journey to be on.

I was watching Hunter x Hunter, but I haven't seen the last few. Same with the irregular at magic high school. I just kind of lost interest.

I probably should have kept track of all the ones I've watched...

But I want to hear what everybody else is watching!
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

What anime are you watching right now?  Empty Re: What anime are you watching right now?

Post by Terabyte Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:21 pm

I think the HxH anime has ended. Also, about SAO, not my favorite Anime, but if you liked it you should give Log Horizon a shot. It just started its second season and I really enjoyed it.
    Akame ga Kill is good.
    I'm also watching Chaika which has its second season starting up, Celestial Method, World Trigger, and Trinity 7 are the ongoing ones I started over the past week. We'll see how they turn out this season.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

What anime are you watching right now?  Empty Re: What anime are you watching right now?

Post by Doublea Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Sorry I meant Hunter x Hunter 2011.

I dunno I just really like SAO, Bad A main character who is really over powered. You just gotta wait and watch the episodes back to back. I tried watching Log Horizon, but didn't get through the first episode, though I might have to go back and give it a shot.

I'll check those out too. Haven't seen those.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 pm

HxH 2011 is currently ended/on hiatus. It's too close to the Manga...again.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Didn't even realize cause I stopped like 6 episodes before it got put on hold.

Man you like some gory stuff to, I usually stay away from that haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:05 am