Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Mattwo
KalebThePro
MasterMisha
LeGladiateur
brunder
Chaotic11
Lowtier4life
Battle95
King A-Game Darini
ShadowWalkerEH
chaorcrew
Lynxx
Michaelnono
Regandpledge
1bigwarriors
koiboi
ElementalDraco218
trackerjacker
Sparten11
bobosmith01
Mero123
hughjk
CladNKaos
KingMaxxor4
brainard52
SUPERBRADEN9
30 posters

Who currently owns the Copyright/Trademark for Chaotic?

Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Mattwo
    Chaotic Coins : 92

Who currently owns the Copyright/Trademark for Chaotic? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who currently owns the Copyright/Trademark for Chaotic?

Post by Mattwo Thu May 11, 2017 9:17 pm

They're not going to take you seriously unless you're actually part of a business and even then they'll probably still ignore you.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Who currently owns the Copyright/Trademark for Chaotic? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who currently owns the Copyright/Trademark for Chaotic?

Post by bobosmith01 Fri May 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Mattwo wrote:They're not going to take you seriously unless you're actually part of a business and even then they'll probably still ignore you.

Can't you be constructive?
    Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Post by Mattwo Sat May 13, 2017 5:47 am

bobosmith01 wrote:Can't you be constructive?

Mattwo wrote:They're not going to take you seriously unless you're actually part of a business.

Or does that not count because it's completely useless? I think it counts. It's not helpful but it IS constructive.

There is nothing else even remotely constructive to say here. I am being realistic. Sorry that reality kind of sucks.

Oh actually there is something else constructive I can add: Unless you own a business you can neither afford nor properly use those rights to begin with. You might be able to afford a licensing fee sure but they'll probably just sue you later just like they did to TCDigital and take all the profits that don't go into royalty fees for themselves.
    x-gas66
    x-gas66
    newb

Chaotic Username : xgas66
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by x-gas66 Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Hey guys,
    If anyone finds the owner of the copyrights please let me know!
    I know someone who is interested in buying all the copyrights to the game and is willing to pay a large amount of money for it.

Thanks!

Last edited by x-gas66 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake)
    Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Post by Mattwo Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:20 pm

x-gas66 wrote:Hey guys,
    I know someone who is interested in buying all the copyrights to the game and is willing to pay a large amount of money for it.

Thanks!

Why haven't they already contacted Brian Gannon on Linkedin then?
    OneMajorPain
    OneMajorPain
    Common

Chaotic Username : 1MajorPain
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by OneMajorPain Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Mattwo wrote:

Thanks!

Some of us tried to contact him via LinkedIn.  He never responded.  I heard one youtuber say Gannon has twitter and rarely uses it.  I have a feeling he is a very busy guy who doesn't answer anything unrelated to his current career.
    Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Post by Mattwo Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:01 am

OneMajorPain wrote:
    Mattwo wrote:

Thanks!

Some of us tried to contact him via LinkedIn.  He never responded.  I heard one youtuber say Gannon has twitter and rarely uses it.  I have a feeling he is a very busy guy who doesn't answer anything unrelated to his current career.

One person actually claimed he did respond but that was probably a lie. I think he'll respond to someone who is a legitimate business person and not someone who is obviously just a concerned fan though.

Honestly though if you are a legit business person, you should make a effort to reach out to him in real life somehow. Maybe by contacting his current workplace?
    OneMajorPain
    OneMajorPain
    Common

Chaotic Username : 1MajorPain
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by OneMajorPain Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Mattwo wrote:
    OneMajorPain wrote:
    Mattwo wrote:

Thanks!

One person actually claimed he did respond but that was probably a lie. I think he'll respond to someone who is a legitimate business person and not someone who is obviously just a concerned fan though.

Honestly though if you are a legit business person, you should make a effort to reach out to him in real life somehow. Maybe by contacting his current workplace?

Well said.  People are bombarded by emails or other electronic social media so chances are, if they don't know who you are trying to contact them via those methods, they may just delete or not respond to your message. Face-to-face contact goes a long way these days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 am