Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General Empty Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General

Post by CSpacian Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:40 am

I'm feeling Overworld-y this week, which is a surprise as they are my second-least-favorite tribe (only better than the Danians), so I decided to talk about one of the most splashable and best Overworlders and arguably the best General.
    Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General 7

C:55
    P:75
    W:95
    S:35
    E:60
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General Empty Re: Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General

Post by bobosmith01 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Here we go, this guy. He's pretty versatile, if I recall, right? I bet you could give your deck a great boost with this guy.
    If we're talking about decks...well, I guess I'll edit this post later, got to go. (Lol)
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General Empty Re: Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General

Post by lazerbem Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:59 pm

He's debatably the best general.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:30 am