Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
KingMaxxor4
Zachas
6 posters

NARUTO.

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

NARUTO. - Page 5 Empty Re: NARUTO.

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Seems as though Beyond Birthday is back, and with the Sharingan.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:05 am

And why is that?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Recently Naruto has been going down hill in terms of plot. The author is pulling dues ex machinas out his butt! Come on really... It was going so well with things being reasonable and actually very well thought out, but this latest development is really pitiful. I was really excited how the fight against Madara was going to turn out but seriously, did it have to resort to this
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Naruto deflected a deadly technique with a soccer kick- how is that not awesome??

See, the Naruto thing with Naruto being who he is I could see coming- everyone could. Sasuke just being given the same Deus Ex power up after Naruto worked so hard and sacrificed so much is what I have the most issue with.

Now I read the manga just because I started it and I want to end it. If Sasuke becomes Hokage and Naruto doesn't, Masashi Kishimoto should just change the manga's name to Sasuke.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Everyone knows that Shikimaru will become hokage. That is what has to happen! Because its just like him becoming Chunine and no one else lol
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Although I'd agree that Shikamaru incredibly clever; I don't think he'll become Hokage- it's just not in his character. Nothing about his personality makes me think that he'd even accept the job.

I doubt he'll want to be in the spotlight and become a lightning rod for attention- I do think that whoever becomes Hokage (with the exception of Sasuke who must never become Hokage), will get Shikamaru to be their most trusted advisor and confidant.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

But it seems like something that will just troll us readers so hard that it isn't that far off of a possibility.
    Other than satisfying the readers by having Naruto become Hokage. Any other person out of the list of those we have grown to hate/love wouldn't suit the position of Hokage based on the what we've been given. Orochimaru? PLOX NO! Sakura? I rage quit. Sasuke? Not out of the range of possibilities. I could see it as an ending that could satisfy Madara and would fulfill Itachi's ambition. Who else is possible set up at this point? Konohamaru? Maybe in a mini-series that takes place many years after Naruto. Tsunadi gains immortality and can't be overthrown as hokage. That I would agree with as much as Shikamaru. Oh, I've got it! Minato gets resurrected by the Renningan and becomes hokage again. Brilliant. I've solved all problems.

Sorry for the wall of text. TL; DR. Orochimaru takes over Madara's body and rules the world.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Sasuke is an S-Rank missing nin, he is a criminal- an honest to goodness criminal. There is no logical way to even consider Sasuke as Hokage. Even if Masashi Kishimoto lost his ever loving mind, Orochimaru would still be a far better choice and far more logical choice for Hokage if they threw the criminal justice system out the window.

Minato wouldn't want to be Hokage even if he was brought back with the Rinne Tensei.

Tsunade would step down as Hokage the moment she saw that there was someone who could be the Hokage that would be best for Konoha (everyone from Naruto's generation are too young- except Shikamaru who doesn't want to and Neji who's dead, neither Gai nor Kakashi actually want to be Hokage if there are alternatives and Tsunade's assistant, while a good person, isn't best for the Hokage seat)

The only option that would satisfy Madara is Orochimaru stealing Madara's powers and using an infinite Tsukuyomi to put everyone in their own personal world where events play out according to their ideals and wishes even if they don't know it. That, in a twisted sense, fulfills Itachi's wish to protect Konoha and his brother.

TL:DR

Sasuke is a confirmed criminal- he can't be Hokage any more than the president can be an ax murderer.

If not Naruto, Neji- but Neji's pushin' up daisies.

Orochimaru could have taken over Madara's body and everyone is living their own world in their minds because the infinite Tsukiuyomi was cast.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Orochimaru is against the infinite Tsukiuyomi. But I can see him taking over Madara and then just ruling the world.

The more I think about it, the more I want that to happen
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Naruto-ception.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 pm

....it's Naruto and inception put together.....you know that movie? Inception?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm

But I don't see the connection
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Can't tell if something is a dream or reality? Genjutsu? Infinite Tsukuyomi? Air?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:27 pm

So its inception because Madara's dream would be within Orochimaru's dream?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 pm

....everyone's dream would be within madara's dream within orochimaru's dream....I think

... you murdered my bad joke. Why so serious?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Um I um... I blame college
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:47 pm

but college deepens our immaturity....
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 am

hmm I think I need to go to your college.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Eternal Rennigan appears to exist now LOL
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 am

Butbut....I thought the Rinnegan was always eternal.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 am

Were you here for this discussion lol
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 am

Discussion? What discussion?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:48 pm

About the eternal Rinnegan
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:43 pm

... Sooooooo, what'd you say?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:56 am

I think the thing was... NOOOOOOOOOOO I can't find it in the chat log Frown
    If I remember correctly it was something about Madara further developing and combining the Rinnegan to make it even more powerful. Hence the Eternal Rinnegan.
    NARUTO. - Page 5 Rinnegan_and_madara__s_eternal_sharingan_by_strider3750-d5fqmhy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am