Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
KingMaxxor4
Zachas
6 posters

NARUTO.

monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

NARUTO. - Page 6 Empty Re: NARUTO.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:08 am

Ahhh- as far as I'm aware, that's the original form of the doujutsu anyway; Rinnegan plus Mangekyou Sharingan (I'm just guessing here, but the Byakugan is probably in there too considering it's a very basic Sharingan, no bells and whistles, just lotsa insight into the opponent)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Yea I would assume that the ability to sense chakra would also be in the ultimate eye.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Sun vs the Moon.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:58 pm

...I'm assuming you're referring to Amaterasu vs. Tsukuyomi
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 am

No, it was made quite clear in the last Naruto Chapter.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:46 am

I still don't know what's going on here.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 am

Zachary2252 wrote:No, it was made quite clear in the last Naruto Chapter.

monkeymania1 wrote:I still don't know what's going on here.
    I'm lost on this as well?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun May 04, 2014 2:57 am

Sasuke Represents the Moon, or Dark side. The Uchiha symbol resembles a Half moon.

Naruto Represents the sun, or light side. The Uzamaki symbol resembles the sun.

The Sage of the 6th paths Gave power to both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto chose to walk down the path of righteousness and justice (Light side) where as Sasuke chose to walk down the path of vengeance and destruction (Dark Side). It remains to be seen how their paths will unfold.

I am most looking forward to their long awaited "Showdown".

I also feel stupid for not expecting Sasuke to unlock the Rinnegan -.-
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun May 04, 2014 11:20 am

Sasuke didn't awaken the Rinnegan, the Sage did it for him. If you'll remember, the Sage himself said that Madara himself only unlocked the Rinnegan after he took some of the Senju DNA or chakra or something.

Horrible plot device in my opinion- Sasuke didn't earn it.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm

That's a good point, however the same could be said about Naruto's new power. Honestly, it would have been weird if Naruto was the one to awaken the Rinnegan, for me, it just wouldn't be Naruto's style.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 pm

The whole plot has destroyed itself... it was so amazing though! really so amazing... did he just want to turn this back into a shonen? lol
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun May 04, 2014 10:40 pm

After years of everyone else in the manga being handed stuff, finally giving Naruto a plot hack power would be satisfying- it would however, be a bad move as you said.

Naruto awakening it through concerted effort would be fine in my opinion- he'd probably just use it the same way Nagato did. Back during Pain's attack on Konoha, his Animal Path avatar used a reverse summoning technique to get through Konoha's emergency barrier; a technique that has the same base as the Fourth's Flying Thunder God technique.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Tue May 06, 2014 8:25 pm

You guys really like this whole Naruto thing...I just got caught up again. It's ok I guess. It just feels...I don't know. Too fast? While still being too slow. I feel like nothing happens in a chapter even though he tries to cram in a bunch.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm

That's the problem- we know about the recent so-so writing quality, but we've already put a lot of time into it.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm

I never really felt like it was a good Manga. I mean, I'd prefer to read it as a book or watch it as an Anime, but I don't enjoy the Manga. Unsure Just too much time spent on each arc without it being an interesting development. We've been fighting for how long now? It's like the Fishman Island Arc where we keep beating the bad guy and he keeps pumping pills to get a boost. Fights should end and then we move on. Even if it's a loss. But losing, retreating, and returning 2 chapters later isn't engaging at all. Unsure
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Thu May 08, 2014 7:50 pm

....didn't we go over this? =_=

We know about the decline in quality- but since we've invested so much time into this manga, we can't help but continue reading and analyzing whatever plot points we can and discussing them.

I'm sorry for being so Krabby... Geddit? XD
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 am

Terabyte wrote:I never really felt like it was a good Manga. I mean, I'd prefer to read it as a book or watch it as an Anime, but I don't enjoy the Manga. 
    You would be wasting way more time watching it as an anime. They have less than 5 minutes of actually content and the rest is filler/flash back for each episode in Shipuden... Unless you just be watching the compiled fight scenes. Which is realy how the show should be. Fairy Tail anime had the right idea to stop the series and allow some distance in between instead of just wasting people's time like Naruto has done.
    monkeymania1 wrote:We know about the decline in quality- but since we've invested so much time into this manga, we can't help but continue reading and analyzing whatever plot points we can and discussing them.
    So true
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

...whataboutmypun?
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat May 10, 2014 12:23 am

I was just saying that I was never that invested. I mean, I'm invested because of how much time I've spent reading, but I can't really say that quality has dropped since I never really enjoyed it.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 am

Was that so hard to say? Tongue
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat May 10, 2014 5:06 pm

I didn't think it was hard to say. I thought it was almost implied.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Almost implied is not implied.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Almost implied...I don't know what I meant when I typed that...
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Mon May 12, 2014 9:23 am

You inadvertantly typed what you needed to say- your comments did in fact ALMOST imply your opinions, but they fell short.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm

How about that third eye?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am