Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Getsunova
ChromeDragon258
anti911
Anti
FinalOne1
ziro207
Terrac1
Dunescale13
Ultralane1
Michaelnono
Juanlol
crazyRage
(ogichI=Ichigo)
DMT001
Nick07
shrike
GigaGagagigo
Tarjitsu
Chaotic11D
zazzy7
pepe805
seeker1231
Getrag446
jessotic
MajorSimon7
Blitser
TheHunter
DanianIvan
Mmax27
Philiphezze
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Mithrandir
Chaotic|Blargers
braden12345
overwarrior
Zachas
Kakashie
BlzvSprayTan
Mightiest_Mortal
KingMaxxor4
45 posters

Chaotic is down.

Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Chaotic is down. - Page 8 Empty Re: Chaotic is down.

Post by Mithrandir Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

It doesn't quite work that way... Tongue
    We could be sitting here for another 5 years before anything big happens with the game, if it's even going to happen at all.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Yep. I mean it was about 2 years before all the lawsuits got finished(I think) and kodo picked them up; and it's been 3 years now and it gets shut down. Its about the most grim time Chaotic has seen: so recovery is long to none.
    Terrac1
    Terrac1
    newb

Chaotic Username : Terrac1
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by Terrac1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:55 am

It's depressing that such a fun game would have to end like this... Even if I didn't participate much it was always fun watching people having a good time on the forums. I haven't felt this sad about a webpage going down since the Cothica site closed.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 am

yehh the future does look pretty grim for chaotic Unsure
    ziro207
    ziro207
    Common

Chaotic Username : ziro2hiro
    Chaotic Coins : 51

Post by ziro207 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Is there anyone who might be able to update me with anything that has happened? As scarce as some of the things you've been saying look, I'm willing to listen. Oh yeah, I was that guy that posted a deck every once in a while on the forum, if you don't remember me. Then again, I wasn't on much, but now that this has happened, I might start being a bit more active...
    Dunescale13
    Dunescale13
    Common

Chaotic Username : Dunescale13
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Post by Dunescale13 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 am

So what are we going to do exactly.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Just look through some of the earlier posts on the page. Chaoticgame.com and its sub-sites are no longer available, there is only a redirect site that is most likely been set up by a fan.

No one has real info on what is currently going on, if they're working on it or not; however we still have this site and a couple others to hang on to in the mean time.
    jessotic
    jessotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : jessotic
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Post by jessotic Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

i have a idea not a very important one i guess. But lets go back in time to when the lawsuit first began ( figuratively i mean) and get the all the info from then to now to make a accurate history of the state of this game.
    seeker1231
    seeker1231
    Common

Chaotic Username : seeker1231
    Chaotic Coins : 24

Chaotic is down. - Page 8 Empty hmm

Post by seeker1231 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 pm

it was the law suit and i guess bad sells on the cards that year i think?
    Dunescale13
    Dunescale13
    Common

Chaotic Username : Dunescale13
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Post by Dunescale13 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 am

One thing for sure, I am not letting chaotic go down without a fight.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 am

easier said than done dunescale...
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 am

i sent the admin this email, stating how shady the dracco operation was

Hello, it's me FinalOne1 of the chaotic game fans, and i can't help but notice that something is odd about this entire operation, i don't think we are getting any information about this problem and as the consumers, we reserve the right to know about the product. According to the post you put under the so? topic, you said there were second thoughts about the timer to send emails. And I have some information about the operation in better info from the chaotic forumotion, and Chaotic|Blargers posted this

"Hey guys, a few things to say here. First of all, everything I'm saying here is as a person, me, not as an employee. As most of you know, I haven't worked at Kodo since late January due to circumstances beyond all our control. I have no idea what that new site up at chaoticgame.com is about.

One thing I will say, however, is thank you. Thank you to all of you for supporting the community, and Chaotic as a whole, all the times that you did. I know it wasn't always easy - I know sometimes dates were missed or things were stalled. I know that you all experienced some amazing times and some frustrating times, especially since the end of 2010. But you still stuck by the Community, by the game, by all of us.

Chaotic for me was more than just a job or a game. It truly became a part of me. It helped my career in so many ways. After Teia left, I was given a chance by my boss at the time at TCD, and he made me Community and Customer Service Manager. That was such an amazing promotion. I got to know all of you through that.

TC Digital provided me job experience (which has helped my career in the years since), as well as lifelong friends that I know will be by my side for years to come. I was able to bring some of my old friends there, and make new ones in turn. Even during the times I wasn't working with TCD or Kodo - when I was in Chicago for those two years, or after I left Kodo and while I've been at my new gig... Chaotic is still dear to my heart. I still stay in touch with Bryan and Rob, I still keep an eye on everything the best I can.

Bryan and Rob, by the way.. for those of you who know who I'm talking about.. Both of them have my utmost respect. They worked so hard to keep Chaotic running throughout everything that happened. I've rarely seen people so dedicated to something. Plus, they're just GOOD people.

Others too.. Sotirios, my first partner there. He ended up becoming one of my closest friends. He left CS to do Art, but was at TCD until almost the end. We started the CS department together. Wolficus, who followed me to Chicago and who I've known ever since I entered the gaming industry many years ago - he was a master on the forums. Nanaue! He's been my best friend for 24 years, and was a heck of a CS guy. Rellik - there is no one on the EARTH that can QA like him. I've worked with him at 3 companies now and he never ceases to amaze me. Zaktar, Cyklik, Dragonix.. and so many countless others you all never even knew existed publicly.

And the Community! WOW. I will never see a more dedicated community. You guys helped make Chaotic what it was, and what it will always be... a real COMMUNITY. A place of good times, laughs, friendship and countless memories. Occasus, the first player Mod and tribe member. Nick07, who helped me a TON as player moderator, especially in the times I wasn't officially working there. Blitser and his card giveaway, and all the great help he provided. Mmax who relayed news to you guys and always helped bring people to the site. Blzv, Knuckles, BigPanda, Zach, beckett, Mordrid(!), and so so so many more I just don't have the space to name. Even etheto with his fantastic stories which are now lost because of the sudden closing of the site (that KILLS me). You all were.. ARE.. the best community on the net. I have been and always will be proud that I was able to lead the Community as long as I did. It changed my life. Chaotic started as a card game and a tv show, and look what it blossomed into. I'm glad we were able to have that 5th Anniversary celebration last year. I feel like that was a fitting send-off for the era we had. So many people came back, including community members who I hadn't seen in a long time, and former employees who took part simply because they WANTED to. It's truly astounding.

I don't know what the future will bring. I don't know if the site will ever come back, and if it does, in what form. I just know that this is the end of an era and that it breaks my heart.

But remember the good times, and stay in touch with the friends you've all made, and don't ever forget to get Chaotic, no matter where life takes you.

I'll pop in here from time to time, but I just wanted to say something in case this truly is the end of the online Chaotic Community as we knew it.

Thank you everyone - coworkers, friends, community members alike.

- Chris aka Chaotic|Blargers"

That gave me better information than what you gave us, which gives me the idea that this very shady

-FinalOne1
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Can't wait for the reply. It would be funny if they reply with that message signed by "Steve".
    jessotic
    jessotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : jessotic
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Post by jessotic Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:14 pm

FinalOne1 wrote:i sent the admin this email, stating how shady the dracco operation was

Hello, it's me FinalOne1 of the chaotic game fans, and i can't help but notice that something is odd about this entire operation, i don't think we are getting any information about this problem and as the consumers, we reserve the right to know about the product. According to the post you put under the so? topic, you said there were second thoughts about the timer to send emails. And I have some information about the operation in better info from the chaotic forumotion, and Chaotic|Blargers posted this

"Hey guys, a few things to say here.  First of all, everything I'm saying here is as a person, me, not as an employee.  As most of you know, I haven't worked at Kodo since late January due to circumstances beyond all our control.  I have no idea what that new site up at chaoticgame.com is about.

One thing I will say, however, is thank you.  Thank you to all of you for supporting the community, and Chaotic as a whole, all the times that you did.  I know it wasn't always easy - I know sometimes dates were missed or things were stalled.  I know that you all experienced some amazing times and some frustrating times, especially since the end of 2010.  But you still stuck by the Community, by the game, by all of us.

Chaotic for me was more than just a job or a game.  It truly became a part of me.  It helped my career in so many ways.  After Teia left, I was given a chance by my boss at the time at TCD, and he made me Community and Customer Service Manager.  That was such an amazing promotion.  I got to know all of you through that.

TC Digital provided me job experience (which has helped my career in the years since), as well as lifelong friends that I know will be by my side for years to come.  I was able to bring some of my old friends there, and make new ones in turn.  Even during the times I wasn't working with TCD or Kodo - when I was in Chicago for those two years, or after I left Kodo and while I've been at my new gig... Chaotic is still dear to my heart.  I still stay in touch with Bryan and Rob, I still keep an eye on everything the best I can.

Bryan and Rob, by the way.. for those of you who know who I'm talking about.. Both of them have my utmost respect.  They worked so hard to keep Chaotic running throughout everything that happened.  I've rarely seen people so dedicated to something.  Plus, they're just GOOD people.  

Others too.. Sotirios, my first partner there.  He ended up becoming one of my closest friends.  He left CS to do Art, but was at TCD until almost the end.  We started the CS department together.  Wolficus, who followed me to Chicago and who I've known ever since I entered the gaming industry many years ago - he was a master on the forums.  Nanaue!  He's been my best friend for 24 years, and was a heck of a CS guy.  Rellik - there is no one on the EARTH that can QA like him.  I've worked with him at 3 companies now and he never ceases to amaze me.  Zaktar, Cyklik, Dragonix.. and so many countless others you all never even knew existed publicly.

And the Community!  WOW.  I will never see a more dedicated community.  You guys helped make Chaotic what it was, and what it will always be... a real COMMUNITY.  A place of good times, laughs, friendship and countless memories.  Occasus, the first player Mod and tribe member.  Nick07, who helped me a TON as player moderator, especially in the times I wasn't officially working there.  Blitser and his card giveaway, and all the great help he provided.  Mmax who relayed news to you guys and always helped bring people to the site.  Blzv, Knuckles, BigPanda, Zach, beckett, Mordrid(!), and so so so many more I just don't have the space to name.  Even etheto with his fantastic stories which are now lost because of the sudden closing of the site (that KILLS me).  You all were.. ARE.. the best community on the net.  I have been and always will be proud that I was able to lead the Community as long as I did.  It changed my life.  Chaotic started as a card game and a tv show, and look what it blossomed into. I'm glad we were able to have that 5th Anniversary celebration last year.  I feel like that was a fitting send-off for the era we had.  So many people came back, including community members who I hadn't seen in a long time, and former employees who took part simply because they WANTED to.  It's truly astounding.

I don't know what the future will bring.  I don't know if the site will ever come back, and if it does, in what form.  I just know that this is the end of an era and that it breaks my heart.

But remember the good times, and stay in touch with the friends you've all made, and don't ever forget to get Chaotic, no matter where life takes you.

I'll pop in here from time to time, but I just wanted to say something in case this truly is the end of the online Chaotic Community as we knew it.

Thank you everyone - coworkers, friends, community members alike.  

- Chris aka Chaotic|Blargers"

That gave me better information than what you gave us, which gives me the idea that this very shady

-FinalOne1

Well i hope they reply to your long and thought out E-mail because i haven't gotten a reply to mine yet I've been thinking of sending them another one but i haven't decided yet i thinking about doing a pro and cons thing with sending a E-mail like here's a sample Pro- there could be more info about the future of chaotic. Con- what if i get a crappy E-mail that is a pretty much a repeated thank you E-mail. But the Pro and Cons thing will be about the good and the bad of the Chaotic TCG.

GigaGagagigo
    GigaGagagigo
    Rare

Chaotic Username : GigaGagagigo
    Chaotic Coins : 119

Post by GigaGagagigo Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

We should all send out thought out emails asking the status of the website and the future of the entire game. I would be extremely interested in what these new people have to say.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Why send emails when they have proven they are only sending out the reply?
    Kakashie
    Common

Chaotic Username : ScrewGannon
    Chaotic Coins : 16

Post by Kakashie Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm

This really is a nice copy of the original
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah these forums make me happy. They're in such a nice state and it makes me smile. And I keep seeing more of you guys coming here, which also is great to see.

How are you all doing? I know I don't come here often enough (my job takes up a TONNNNN of time) but I'm so glad this place exists.
    GigaGagagigo
    GigaGagagigo
    Rare

Chaotic Username : GigaGagagigo
    Chaotic Coins : 119

Post by GigaGagagigo Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Coming here makes me happy as well.:happy: 

After graduating I found myself visiting the internet not near as frequently as i used to. I am afraid I am finally getting bored of it. Gaming has slightly lost my interest but I manage to find time to watch a variety of things on Hulu.

I am happy to see you are still taking the time to interact with us Blargers. It shows that you were much more than just doing your job as a Moderator of the old forums. You took the time to talk with the community, not only because you needed to, but also for recreation. I am very impressed you still interact with us.
    I would like to thank you for being more than what was expected of the usual online gaming forum mods.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Personally I'm doing well. The forums have been about the same, commotion has died down though. Its been about a month since the Official site went down so the panic is over; but hey, there was always talk about how Chaotic was dead, what is stopping us now?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Blargs get us a copy of the game code, then we can really get back to business.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

omg dude king you gotta tell me how to incorporate death note into my sigs :OOOO
    Anti
    Anti
    newb

Chaotic Username : Anti

Post by Anti Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 am

Hey guys its antidaeon911 ..wow almost forgot how to spell my own screen name.

Massive props to km4 for making this forum especially for making it look so much like the original it gives you a nostalgic knee to the stomach. Im sitting here at 5am on my laptop really sad about chaotics current state as im sure all of you are.Just wanna know i miss all you guys.

So for those of you who knew me and especially who didnt know me i give you and open invitation to contact me.
    Facebook name: Jason Gruzin
    email: jasongruzin@gmail.com
    cell:215 833 1841

Finally i have one last thing to share. Just because the site is dead in the water it doesnt mean we all have to go down with the ship. I plan on hosting a chaotic memorial tournament sometime in the distant future. More details will be in a separate topic in general chat explaining more of the details.

P.S thanks blarg yer da best!
    PPS thanks km4 for not allowing me to post my email address:geek:
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Why don't you stay to your old account! Come on, we have way to many people with two or more accounts....
    And your email address works fine... I don't know what you were doing wrong Tongue

Plok if you take the anime personality quiz it will give you the BBcode that you can put in your sig for the character you are.
    Anti
    Anti
    newb

Chaotic Username : Anti

Post by Anti Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm

i dont remember the password or username to my old account. Wasnt the other one an admin?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:17 pm