Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Blitser
Max20102
GigaGagagigo
lilsnoop
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
ketac123
Missedme101
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
ManOfAction
15 posters

So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better?

Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
    Chaotic Coins : 706

So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better? - Page 4 Empty Re: So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better?

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Wait, do u mean like you trade a card to me, I trade it back to u but then u trade it back to me?  Pinch 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better? - Page 4 Empty Re: So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better?

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Yea but the card's value will drop every time it's traded so that'll make things more confusing than it already is, if what I think you're trying to say is correct that is
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm really confused right now. Tongue 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm

I think he meant it as each card could be traded 3 times before it automatically locks
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Yes so just like my example, he trade to me, i trade it back to him, he trades it back to me and then it locks automatically. Tongue 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Yea that works, it just doesn't seem very likely XD
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

alright.
    lilsnoop
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by lilsnoop Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Exactly.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Not very likely, but a possible way to lock the card sooner.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 pm

If the site starts up again, we're gonna have to watch out for scammers, that's possibly one of the reasons for player decrease
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:14 pm

I've been scammed so many times when I started. I lost my Ursis Max Energy because of it. Crying 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Yea I lost a Blaz cause of it when it was more popular...
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 pm

I lost a Ursis bro, the 3rd or 4th most valuable card in the game and that too Max Energy. Crying Crying 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Let me guess, Droskin and Xerium Armor?
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Actually, Droskin and Mommark Clonemaster. I think.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Oh right, I forgot about the online only cards, that Mommark is crazy Tongue
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Mommark could be fun to use.
    I didn't trade for hardly anything, so I don't have much insight on the whole scamming phase of the game.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

No it was more like people on dromes claiming to be chaotic mods or promising cards to kids who would give them their accounts to look at

Last edited by cromax123456 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

lol, u dont even wanna know bro. Tongue

Btw, that is so true man.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

So, what were some things you thought Chaotic could have done to make it better? - Page 4 Empty King, I probably need u to pin this.

Post by Max20102 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 am

These are the cards I lost by a scammer named eoddya/xsectus120 (idk if they were 1 or 2) they stole every single card i have ultra/super/promo/league reward and that too twice. I was just starting out to play. They first scammed me the first time but i didn't learn my lesson  Tongue Tongue  so they/he scammed me again. This guy promised me all the cards and that too double and triple of them with max stats on all cards and I fell for it since I was new and didn't have a strong collection. Luckily, I locked all my best cards. but he took some of these or more. idk i forgot Tongue Tongue Tongue

King and Negoska and everyone tried to tell me that eoddya was a scammer but i didn't listen and kept falling in his trap. btw, his email is amou-lamine@hotmail.com if u guys waant to sue him. Tongue  Tongue  I promised myself that day to never trust anyone online ever again. Since this incident though, thanks to god, i have doubles and triples of these cards that he scammed out of me so i forgot the past and moved on and look where i am now. I still had a cromaxx and some maxxors and maxxor pops and other ultras and league rewards unlocked before the site broke down. So this loooooong paragraph was to those kids who play online games, DONT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO TO ANYONE, EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY CAN UNLOCK EVERYTHING. THAT IS A LIE.

PS: this part is funny....  Tongue Tongue Tongue  He told me that he was ChaoticlBlargers the moderator. So seriously, who wouldnt trust a moderator Tongue Tongue Tongue  but this is one of the most tragic events in my life and I hope none of you have to ever go through this. You have my Blessings! Tongue Tongue XD XD XD XD
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

How'd you get an energy infuser so early on? XD

Could someone hit the one who created auto correct for me? Or at least got someone who worked on Google Keyboard?
    GigaGagagigo
    GigaGagagigo
    Rare

Chaotic Username : GigaGagagigo
    Chaotic Coins : 119

Post by GigaGagagigo Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

I didn't even talk to anyone in the drome section ever. If someone wanted to contact me then they should used the forums.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Giga I'm pretty sure we talked in the dromes a few times Tongue I rarely used forums and yet I remember you pretty well, I don't think there's any other place we could've talked XD
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Lol if you ever did a deal with eoddya that's your fault.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 pm

I admit it was my fault, but like I said before, I was new and didn't know much about chaotic at the time or mods trying to scam u. Tongue Tongue

@Cromax - I got really lucky on that 1. Wink Wink

@Giga - I've battled u so many times bruh.. what r u talking about? Tongue Tongue Tongue 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm